Joe Biden to Literally Be on 'The View' This Week
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 19th 2010 08:51AM
Folks! Get ready for a spirited debate this Thursday on 'The View' -- Vice President Joe Biden will sit down with the ladies for a live appearance, the show announced Monday morning.
Biden will be part of the program's ongoing 'Red, White and View' series of political guests and discussions. Expect contentious moments with the show's most conservative host, Elisabeth Hasselbeck, who will be tempted to debate the seasoned politician about health care, financial reform and, of course, the brewing Tea Party.
A press release announcing the appearance hints that Barbara Walters and the ladies will bring up some of the personal hardships Biden has faced, namely the deaths of his wife and one-year-old daughter in a 1972 car accident.
Biden last appeared on ABC's 'The View' in 2007 while promoting his book about his life in politics.
His free-speaking style and penchant for gaffes -- he recently dropped the F-bomb on live television -- should make things interesting. Expect phrases like "folks!", "ladies and gentlemen" and "literally" to be well-represented.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- James Blunt Marries Sofia Wellesley, Celebrates In Lavish Majorca Ceremony: Details
- Jennifer Lawrence Supports Chris Martin at iHeartRadio Music Festival: Picture, Details
- Jada Pinkett Smith Talks Parenting Willow and Jaden, Marriage, and "Sisterhood" With Angelina Jolie
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Melissa Rivers breaks her silence about her mother, Joan.
- Nattie Attacks Summer Rae and Pulls Her Out of a Car by Her Hair—See the Intense Total Divas Moment!
- Giuliana Rancic's New Signature Brand of Wine Is Bottled in Shatter-Proof Cups, "Geared Toward Women Like Me"
- John Travolta Breaks Out Into Song and Dance, Sings "You're the One That I Want" With Abigail Spencer