Sandra Bullock's Sister: Deadly Serious About Privacy
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 19th 2010 07:13AM
PEOPLE reports that the Vermont baker has squashed a tabloid report that Sandra spent the holiday with her sibling in New England. Bullock-Prado says she's correcting the story -- and writing about her personal life in her food blog 'Confections of a (Closet) Master Baker' -- because she's "deadly serious about my family, their privacy and even the most benign fictions printed about them."
The truth, says Bullock's sister, is that Sandra was not on the scene as the Bullock-Prados celebrated their 11-year wedding anniversary "with poached eggs and crepes at Yolk on South Michigan Avenue" in Chicago. Tabloid reports had claimed that the two sisters were together on Easter day, which Bullock-Prados claims is impossible.
"But wait," she wrote in the blog post, "apparently I'm able to time travel," given that the story "reported that my husband of eleven years and I took my sister to some inn (which shall remain nameless because they've gotten enough free publicity from lying up to now) for Easter dinner."
For definitive proof, Bullock-Prado offered the physical evidence: her airplane reservation to Chicago.
"So to set the record completely straight, if the post on Easter about gorging my way through Chicago doesn't convince you to my whereabouts and only my whereabouts, then let my reservations on the lovely United Airlines be a true and honest testament to what I ate for Easter dinner and with whom, and it wasn't with my lovely family at some nameless Vermont inn I've never set eyes upon."
She concluded, "That night I ate alone and I ate airline food. And who the hell would lie about that?"
Sandra Bullock Snapshots
It's hard to catch a Sandra Bullock sighting in the aftermath of her husband's sex scandal. See pics of the beautiful starlet >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hollywood sex abuse suit: Theater producer denies allegations
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Lisa Robertson reveals more family sex abuse
- Sid Caesar and Carl Reiner to Be Honored at L.A. Jewish Film Festival
- Lifetime Greenlights Catholic Convent Reality Series (Exclusive)
- Joe Buck, Greg Norman to Co-Anchor Fox Sports 2015 Golf Coverage: 'We're Coming Right Out of the Gate'
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- This guy is going to collect every VHS copy of ?Speed' in the world (also, he's taller)
- Forget 'Jem,' Now Barbie Is Getting Her Own Movie Franchise
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 2: Watch the First 50 Seconds of Episode 1 (VIDEO)
- Here Are All the HBO Shows Coming to Amazon Prime