Sandra Bullock's Sister: Deadly Serious About Privacy
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 19th 2010 07:13AM
PEOPLE reports that the Vermont baker has squashed a tabloid report that Sandra spent the holiday with her sibling in New England. Bullock-Prado says she's correcting the story -- and writing about her personal life in her food blog 'Confections of a (Closet) Master Baker' -- because she's "deadly serious about my family, their privacy and even the most benign fictions printed about them."
The truth, says Bullock's sister, is that Sandra was not on the scene as the Bullock-Prados celebrated their 11-year wedding anniversary "with poached eggs and crepes at Yolk on South Michigan Avenue" in Chicago. Tabloid reports had claimed that the two sisters were together on Easter day, which Bullock-Prados claims is impossible.
"But wait," she wrote in the blog post, "apparently I'm able to time travel," given that the story "reported that my husband of eleven years and I took my sister to some inn (which shall remain nameless because they've gotten enough free publicity from lying up to now) for Easter dinner."
For definitive proof, Bullock-Prado offered the physical evidence: her airplane reservation to Chicago.
"So to set the record completely straight, if the post on Easter about gorging my way through Chicago doesn't convince you to my whereabouts and only my whereabouts, then let my reservations on the lovely United Airlines be a true and honest testament to what I ate for Easter dinner and with whom, and it wasn't with my lovely family at some nameless Vermont inn I've never set eyes upon."
She concluded, "That night I ate alone and I ate airline food. And who the hell would lie about that?"
Sandra Bullock Snapshots
It's hard to catch a Sandra Bullock sighting in the aftermath of her husband's sex scandal. See pics of the beautiful starlet >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wal-Mart claims Tracy Morgan, fellow passengers weren't wearing seatbelts in crash
- Amanda Bynes arrested on DUI charge
- 'Django' actress says she didn't cooperate with police because of racial profiling at 16
- China Box Office Surges 32 Percent in First Nine Months
- 'Hansel & Gretel: Witch Hunters' Sequel Loses Director Tommy Wirkola
- IFC Films Takes 'Goodbye To All That'
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- The First 'Inherent Vice' Trailer Is Finally Upon Us (VIDEO)
- What to Watch This Week: 'Chef,' 'The Vampire Diaries,' 'In A World...'
- Fall 2014 TV Guide: October Premiere and Finale Dates