Oksana Grigorieva Confirms Split With Mel Gibson, But 'No One Dumped Anyone'
According to a report in Us magazine, Grigorieva continued, "Here is the official version: We split up by mutual consent and we will raise our daughter together. She is currently with my mother in my Los Angeles home."
Grigorieva and Gibson, 54, are the parents of 5-month-old Lucia.
"No one dumped anyone," a source said of the breakup. "It's all very friendly."
Gibson and Grigorieva made headlines across the world when their affair led Robyn Gibson -- Mel's wife of nearly 30 years and mother of seven of his children -- to file for divorce in April of 2009. Upon announcing the divorce, the couple released a statement, saying, "Throughout our marriage and separation we have always strived to maintain the privacy and integrity of our family and will continue to do so."
Just a month after the divorce papers were filed, the new couple announced that they were expecting, and soon after revealed that they were engaged. A wedding date was never publicly announced.
Grigorieva has a son with former 'James Bond' star Timothy Dalton. She is a Russian model and musician who released an album in the summer of 2009.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Billy Corgan trades Pumpkins for pro wrestling
- George Jones' wife: God sent me to save him
- Colin Farrell: I have not dated in four years
- TV Ratings: 'Secrets & Lies' Rises to New High on Sunday
- Don Mankiewicz, Oscar-Nominated Screenwriter for 'I Want to Live!,' Dies at 93
- 'Chicago Fire' Adds 'Friday Night Lights' Alum as New Paramedic
- The Cast of 'Full House': Then and Now
- U.S. Box Office Twiddles Its Thumbs, Waits for 'Avengers: Age of Ultron'
- 'X-Men: Apocalypse': First Day on Set, See Photo of Nightcrawler ... Before He's Gone