What Has Happened to Kate Gosselin's Love Life?
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 21st 2010 07:00AM
Since Kate Gosselin has been spending all her time on 'Dancing With the Stars' and caring for her children, will the mother of eight ever be able to have a little bit of romance?
In this week's Life & Style, in a story given exclusively to PopEater, the magazine examines her chances, even though she herself explains she's not looking for anyone right now.
"I don't really have the time," Kate said. "I don't believe there's someone out there who can handle my baggage. Honestly, I don't believe there's anyone out there."
But 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger believes Kate should get back on the market. "It's important for single mothers to date," she tells Life & Style.
"Dating makes single moms feel sexy. They go back to their kids recharged and refreshed. If they don't make this kind of time for themselves, they walk around miserable and act miserable to everyone around them -- including their kids," she adds.
For more on Kate Gosselin and behind-the-scenes rumors on 'Dancing With the Stars,' check out this week's Life & Style.
Kate Gosselin Snapshots
TV personality Kate Gosselin poses at Kate Gosselin Signs Copies Of "I Just Want You to Know: Letters To My Kids" at Barnes & Noble 3rd Street Promenade on April 16, 2010 in Santa Monica, California. Kate Gosselin Signs Copies Of "I Just Want You to Know: Letters To My Kids" Barnes & Noble 3rd Street Promenade Santa Monica, CA United States April 16, 2010 Photo by Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic.com To license this image (17231498), contact FilmMagic.com
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Khloe Kardashian Goes Braless, Kim Kardashian Shows Off Pregnancy Curves: New Photos
- Whoopi Goldberg Defends Bill Cosby Amid New Revelations, Raven-Symone Reserves Judgment: "He Has Not Been Proven a Rapist"
- Paula Deen Deletes Tweet of Son Bobby Deen in Brownface, Outrages Internet: Details
- Harry Shearer returning to 'The Simpsons' with new deal
- Paula Deen blasted for brownface Twitter picture
- Whoopi Goldberg: Bill Cosby is 'innocent until proven guilty'
- Starbucks Just Gave Themselves a Major Menu Upgrade—Find Out How Your Coffee's About to Get Way Better
- Eva Mendes Reveals Ryan Gosling's Dog Is ''So Sweet'' With Daughter Esmeralda: See the Pic That Proves It!
- Judge Refuses to Dismiss Suge Knight's Case; Finds Evidence "Sufficient" Enough to Move Forward