What Has Happened to Kate Gosselin's Love Life?
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 21st 2010 07:00AM
Since Kate Gosselin has been spending all her time on 'Dancing With the Stars' and caring for her children, will the mother of eight ever be able to have a little bit of romance?
In this week's Life & Style, in a story given exclusively to PopEater, the magazine examines her chances, even though she herself explains she's not looking for anyone right now.
"I don't really have the time," Kate said. "I don't believe there's someone out there who can handle my baggage. Honestly, I don't believe there's anyone out there."
But 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger believes Kate should get back on the market. "It's important for single mothers to date," she tells Life & Style.
"Dating makes single moms feel sexy. They go back to their kids recharged and refreshed. If they don't make this kind of time for themselves, they walk around miserable and act miserable to everyone around them -- including their kids," she adds.
For more on Kate Gosselin and behind-the-scenes rumors on 'Dancing With the Stars,' check out this week's Life & Style.
Kate Gosselin Snapshots
TV personality Kate Gosselin poses at Kate Gosselin Signs Copies Of "I Just Want You to Know: Letters To My Kids" at Barnes & Noble 3rd Street Promenade on April 16, 2010 in Santa Monica, California. Kate Gosselin Signs Copies Of "I Just Want You to Know: Letters To My Kids" Barnes & Noble 3rd Street Promenade Santa Monica, CA United States April 16, 2010 Photo by Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic.com To license this image (17231498), contact FilmMagic.com
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mila Kunis Shows Off Growing Baby Bump, Kourtney Kardashian Wears Bootylicious Swimsuit: Top Stories
- Matt Bomer Reveals He Married Partner Simon Halls Three Years Ago
- Meryl Streep: I Thought I Was Too Ugly to Be an Actress
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day