What Has Happened to Kate Gosselin's Love Life?
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 21st 2010 07:00AM
Since Kate Gosselin has been spending all her time on 'Dancing With the Stars' and caring for her children, will the mother of eight ever be able to have a little bit of romance?
In this week's Life & Style, in a story given exclusively to PopEater, the magazine examines her chances, even though she herself explains she's not looking for anyone right now.
"I don't really have the time," Kate said. "I don't believe there's someone out there who can handle my baggage. Honestly, I don't believe there's anyone out there."
But 'Millionaire Matchmaker' Patti Stanger believes Kate should get back on the market. "It's important for single mothers to date," she tells Life & Style.
"Dating makes single moms feel sexy. They go back to their kids recharged and refreshed. If they don't make this kind of time for themselves, they walk around miserable and act miserable to everyone around them -- including their kids," she adds.
For more on Kate Gosselin and behind-the-scenes rumors on 'Dancing With the Stars,' check out this week's Life & Style.
Kate Gosselin Snapshots
TV personality Kate Gosselin poses at Kate Gosselin Signs Copies Of "I Just Want You to Know: Letters To My Kids" at Barnes & Noble 3rd Street Promenade on April 16, 2010 in Santa Monica, California. Kate Gosselin Signs Copies Of "I Just Want You to Know: Letters To My Kids" Barnes & Noble 3rd Street Promenade Santa Monica, CA United States April 16, 2010 Photo by Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic.com To license this image (17231498), contact FilmMagic.com
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jessica Simpson, Daughter Maxwell Give Us Hair and Life Goals in Sweet Family Shot From Ace's Birthday Party!
- Michael Buble's Son Noah Home From Hospital After Burn Incident -- See His Adorable Instagram
- Teresa Giudice Writes About "Orange" Burgers and Fights in Her Prison Diary
- Neve Campbell joins 'House of Cards'
- Brandi Glanville reveals her 'Real Housewives' salary
- Kim Kardashian: 'I think we need gun control' and 'I hope' Hillary Clinton wins
- Rihanna's "Bitch Better Have My Money" Music Video Is NSFW and Totally Crazy—Watch the Singer Seek Revenge!
- Sesame Street's Maria, Sonia Manzano, Is Retiring After 44 Years
- England Loses World Cup Semifinal and Pics of Laura Bassett Being Comforted After Scoring an Own Goal Are So Sad