Sandra Bullock Is Ready to 'Start Fighting Back,' Divorce Later This Week
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 21st 2010 05:17AM
ring off, Sandra Bullock is ready to not only make a statement, but make a comeback. The Oscar-winning actress has laid low since Jesse James was outed as an alleged cheater (leading to a handful of inked-up mistresses making all sorts of sexual allegations), but sources tell me the ringless photo is just the beginning of Sandy's quest to get back out in the public eye. And next up this week, a possible divorce. More Sandy scoop, after the jump!
Sandra Emerges to Fight Jesse
After disappearing since her husband's sex scandal broke last month, Sandra Bullock is finally ready to face the world and her husband Jesse James again.
"She needed time away to sort everything out by herself," a friend tells me. "Now, she is ready to stop hiding and start fighting back."
Sandra, who has been seen hiking in Northern California without her wedding ring and looking somber, is expected to file for divorce later this week.
"It's over between Sandra and Jessie. For a while, it looked like she was going to forgive him but not now," a friend tells me. "But way too much has happened and after spending time alone, Sandra has realized that she deserves better. It's not going to be easy but she's an amazingly strong lady. Don't worry, she will survive."
We agree! Sandy deserves much more than anyone who slept with someone named 'Bombshell' can provide.
Will Women Forgive John Mayer?
The John Mayer redemption tour kicks off next month, with his first stop performing live on 'The Today Show.' In addition to performing, John will have to answer questions about his racist remarks and why he chose to kiss and tell about his ex girlfriend, Jessica Simpson.
"John has deliberately kept a low profile since the incident," a friend tells me, "and is nervous about how people, especially women, will treat him when he performs outside on the 'Today Show.' He hopes his fans show up and no one heckles him from the crowd. This might be the most important performance of John's life. It will be his chance to apologize on national TV for all the pain he has cause."
What took you so long John? We suggest letting your guitar do the talking this time around.
Fergie's Advice to Prince William's Bride!
Last night, I attended Target's DVD release party of the brilliant film 'The Young Victoria' where Sarah Ferguson, The Duchess of York, refused to give me any hint as to when Prince William would be getting married. However, she did have great advice to all brides, including Kate Middleton.
"Remember that you're marrying a beautiful man you are in love with and remember to make time for him. Because I didn't. Andrew and I spent 40 days together for the first five years of our marriage. I didn't know that would be the case, but figured it out two weeks after I was married," Fergie told me.
We hope you're listening, William and Kate! Oh, you crazy kids in love -- good luck!
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Movie News -
- Splitsville -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter -
- Sandra Bullock
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Luke Bryan reaches out to dying teenager on Twitter
- Kaley Cuoco-Sweeting: How I found out nude pics had leaked
- Jason Aldean: Get over affair and stop calling me 'bro country'
- Baltimore Ravens Reportedly Knew Details of Ray Rice Video Hours After Violent Incident
- Jimmy Fallon's 40th: James Franco, Seth Rogen and Stevie Wonder Surprise on 'Tonight Show'
- Academy Announces Nicholl Fellowships In Screenwriting Finalists
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- These Are the 15 Funniest 'The Cosby Show' Episodes Ever (VIDEO)
- Our Hopes for 'The Good Wife' Season 6: Alicia Florrick, State's Attorney?
- Marvel's 'Deadpool' Gets 2016 Release Date -- And Maybe Ryan Reynolds