'7th Heaven' Star Admits 'I Didn't Care if I Died'
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 22nd 2010 04:20PM
"There were times I didn't care if I died," he told PEOPLE. "I felt like I was losing everything."
London wed actress Melissa Cunningham in September 2006 and welcomed their son Lyrik, now 3, soon after. But his drug abuse only got worse. Although London entered rehab in September 2009, he and his wife are now going through a divorce.
For now, London can only see his son during a twice-weekly visitation. "I'm learning it's much easier to deal with life with a clear head," he said. "There are so many things I wish I could have done differently."
London gave into his addictions during his rise to fame. "I was treated like royalty," says London, 37. "It was hard for my brain to accept."
The actor and his identical twin brother Jason moved to Los Angeles in 1993. At the time, he was still reeling from the death of his younger sister Dedre, who was killed in a car accident in 1992.
He was arrested in the spring of 2004 for allegedly driving with a suspended license and for carrying controlled substances.
According to IMDB, London is currently filming 'Q for Death' and has completed eight other projects.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Demi Moore arrives at the premiere of 'The Joneses' on April 8th in Los Angeles.
Charley Gallay, WireImage
Charley Gallay, WireImage
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Liam Payne Shares Naked, Pixilated, Full Frontal Snap, Sends One Direction Fans into Frenzy with Cheeky Prank
- Scheana Marie Marries Michael Shay: Details on the Vanderpump Rules Star's Wedding
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Episode 3 Recap: Amber Marchese Stirs Up Drama With Twins, Milania Guidice Turns Up the Sass
- Burn! Beyonce Skipped Kimye Wedding Because She ?Wasn't Going To Allow A Kardashian To Socially Climb Her,' Claims New Repor
- 'Lucy' tops 'Hercules' with $44M at the box office
- Casey Kasem's kids think wife has boyfriend in Montreal; may have dad's body there on ice
- Joan Rivers slams Selena Gomez for ?Pray for Gaza' post
- A Potential Cure on True Blood, A Family Sacrifice on Witches of East End & More OMG TV Moments
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Star Brandi Glanville Launching New Wine, Wants Your Input
- Botched Before and After: Breast Cancer Survivor, Boob Implant Headache and Much More—See the Pics!