Kate Gosselin Eyeing Jeff Goldblum, The Hoff?
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 22nd 2010 03:23AM
Kate Gosselin is single thanks to her all-too-public divorce, but aside from random rumors she and her bodyguard had a fling going on, she's been mostly inactive on the dating circuit. Now, however, my sources tell me she wants a piece of 'The Fly' himself -- Jeff Goldblum. What?! Yes, I know, it's crazy, but find out the details ... after the jump!
Kate Gosselin's New Crush
Kate Gosselin is ready to start dating again, but this time she is only interested in dating Hollywood celebrities. She already has her eye on one in particular, Mr. Jeff Goldblum.
"Kate is serious about going Hollywood and thinks dating a celebrity is a great idea," Kate's pal tells me. "When Kate sees how Tom Cruise changed Katie Holmes life, it became clear that she needed to do the same. Obviously, she knows she's not yet ready to date a George Clooney, but she thinks she would be the perfect partner for a Jeff Goldblum or someone like David Hasselhoff."
Oh, Kate! You had just won me back with your tears when you left 'Dancing With the Stars,' and now this? It's never a dull moment with you. While Mr. Goldblum doesn't seem like too much of a hassle, we think The Hoff might be a handful along with your eight little ones!
Tiger's Handlers Angry He's Out Partying
Sources close to Tiger Woods tell me that they are "mad as hell" that the troubled golfer thought it would be a good idea to attend a Nickelback concert and party backstage while his wife Elin and the couple's two young children took off for Sweden.
"Everyone around team Tiger has been working 24/7 to regain control of his image. Everything from carefully releasing pictures of him jogging to staging a press conference for his return to playing golf. No detail was too small to be overlooked," an insider tells me. "Then after all that work and planning, Tiger decides that he must attend a concert by his favorite band and dance backstage while his wife is away. It's a disaster. Everyone is at the point of giving up trying to help him."
I'm not sure how many more chances Tiger is going to get. We already know the man doesn't have the best judgment, but Nickelback? This just makes me think even less of the troubled golfer. I would understand if it were Bon Jovi ... but Nickelback? Really?
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
"Jersey Shore" cast members grabs drinks before strolling about town to film an episode for the upcoming season in Miami Beach.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Courteney Cox Talks First Friends Episode, Was "Bummed" Rachel's Hair Stole Her Thunder
- Zelda Williams Returns to Twitter to Thank Fans for Letters, Retweets Awesome Robin Williams Photo
- The Blacklist Season 2 Premiere Recap: Red's Back, And So Is Is Wife
- Tim McGraw's Alleged Slapping Victim Jesslyn Taylor Opens Up For The First Time About Violent Hit To The Head: ?It Was Hard!’
- Bad Romance? Lady Gaga Claims She Signed First Record Deal With Ex-Boyfriend Rob Fusari Because He Threatened Her, Shocking Court Docs Reveal
- Hypocrite? Shooting Victim & Gun Control Advocate Gabrielle Gifford's Secret Arsenal Exposed In New Tell-All
- Tim McGraw: My wild night with Kid Rock
- R&B star Chris Brown: It's time for me to grow up
- 'The Big Bang Theory' season premiere recap: Sheldon returns
- Unreleased Britney Spears Demos Leak on the Internet: Listen to the Songs That Didn't Make It to Britney Jean
- Kanye West Makes Surprise Appearance at LA Trade Technical College to Inspire Students—Take a Look!
- Gotham Premiere: Meet the Future Villains from the New Fox Drama