Kate Gosselin Eyeing Jeff Goldblum, The Hoff?
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 22nd 2010 03:23AM
Kate Gosselin is single thanks to her all-too-public divorce, but aside from random rumors she and her bodyguard had a fling going on, she's been mostly inactive on the dating circuit. Now, however, my sources tell me she wants a piece of 'The Fly' himself -- Jeff Goldblum. What?! Yes, I know, it's crazy, but find out the details ... after the jump!
Kate Gosselin's New Crush
Kate Gosselin is ready to start dating again, but this time she is only interested in dating Hollywood celebrities. She already has her eye on one in particular, Mr. Jeff Goldblum.
"Kate is serious about going Hollywood and thinks dating a celebrity is a great idea," Kate's pal tells me. "When Kate sees how Tom Cruise changed Katie Holmes life, it became clear that she needed to do the same. Obviously, she knows she's not yet ready to date a George Clooney, but she thinks she would be the perfect partner for a Jeff Goldblum or someone like David Hasselhoff."
Oh, Kate! You had just won me back with your tears when you left 'Dancing With the Stars,' and now this? It's never a dull moment with you. While Mr. Goldblum doesn't seem like too much of a hassle, we think The Hoff might be a handful along with your eight little ones!
Tiger's Handlers Angry He's Out Partying
Sources close to Tiger Woods tell me that they are "mad as hell" that the troubled golfer thought it would be a good idea to attend a Nickelback concert and party backstage while his wife Elin and the couple's two young children took off for Sweden.
"Everyone around team Tiger has been working 24/7 to regain control of his image. Everything from carefully releasing pictures of him jogging to staging a press conference for his return to playing golf. No detail was too small to be overlooked," an insider tells me. "Then after all that work and planning, Tiger decides that he must attend a concert by his favorite band and dance backstage while his wife is away. It's a disaster. Everyone is at the point of giving up trying to help him."
I'm not sure how many more chances Tiger is going to get. We already know the man doesn't have the best judgment, but Nickelback? This just makes me think even less of the troubled golfer. I would understand if it were Bon Jovi ... but Nickelback? Really?
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
"Jersey Shore" cast members grabs drinks before strolling about town to film an episode for the upcoming season in Miami Beach.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- American Music Awards 2014: The 5 Biggest and Best Moments From the Show
- Jennifer Lopez, Iggy Azalea Bring Down the House at 2014 American Music Awards With "Booty"
- Fergie Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction During 2014 AMAs "L.A.Love" Performance, Robe Hangs Off Her Butt: Watch Now!
- The Best, Worst & Wackiest Dressed Stars At The 2014 American Music Awards
- Scott Parties While Pregnant Kourtney Posts About ‘Choices’ On Instagram
- Miley Looks Like A Muppet At Her Raunchy Birthday Celebration
- One Direction, Katy Perry each win three American Music Awards
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- 2014 American Music Awards Highlights: Jennifer Lopez's "Booty," Jessie J's Star-Studded Dance Party and More!
- Jennifer Lopez's "Booty" Performance Was the Perfect Way to Close the 2014 American Music Awards
- 2014 American Music Awards: Complete List of Winners!