Kate Gosselin Eyeing Jeff Goldblum, The Hoff?
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 22nd 2010 03:23AM
Kate Gosselin is single thanks to her all-too-public divorce, but aside from random rumors she and her bodyguard had a fling going on, she's been mostly inactive on the dating circuit. Now, however, my sources tell me she wants a piece of 'The Fly' himself -- Jeff Goldblum. What?! Yes, I know, it's crazy, but find out the details ... after the jump!
Kate Gosselin's New Crush
Kate Gosselin is ready to start dating again, but this time she is only interested in dating Hollywood celebrities. She already has her eye on one in particular, Mr. Jeff Goldblum.
"Kate is serious about going Hollywood and thinks dating a celebrity is a great idea," Kate's pal tells me. "When Kate sees how Tom Cruise changed Katie Holmes life, it became clear that she needed to do the same. Obviously, she knows she's not yet ready to date a George Clooney, but she thinks she would be the perfect partner for a Jeff Goldblum or someone like David Hasselhoff."
Oh, Kate! You had just won me back with your tears when you left 'Dancing With the Stars,' and now this? It's never a dull moment with you. While Mr. Goldblum doesn't seem like too much of a hassle, we think The Hoff might be a handful along with your eight little ones!
Tiger's Handlers Angry He's Out Partying
Sources close to Tiger Woods tell me that they are "mad as hell" that the troubled golfer thought it would be a good idea to attend a Nickelback concert and party backstage while his wife Elin and the couple's two young children took off for Sweden.
"Everyone around team Tiger has been working 24/7 to regain control of his image. Everything from carefully releasing pictures of him jogging to staging a press conference for his return to playing golf. No detail was too small to be overlooked," an insider tells me. "Then after all that work and planning, Tiger decides that he must attend a concert by his favorite band and dance backstage while his wife is away. It's a disaster. Everyone is at the point of giving up trying to help him."
I'm not sure how many more chances Tiger is going to get. We already know the man doesn't have the best judgment, but Nickelback? This just makes me think even less of the troubled golfer. I would understand if it were Bon Jovi ... but Nickelback? Really?
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
"Jersey Shore" cast members grabs drinks before strolling about town to film an episode for the upcoming season in Miami Beach.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Kate Gosselin
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kate Gosselin Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mario Lopez Slept With Mystery Pop Star, Says Dad Snuck Immigrants Over Border
- Zach Braff: Criticism Of Kickstarter-Funded Movie Was "Unfair"
- Jessica Simpson Misses Her Kids, Jets Back From New York to See Them
- High Charlie Sheen Went Nuts At Dentist's Office, Hit Technician, Pulled Out Knife, Witness Tells Cops: Report
- ABC Producers Looking Into Building ?Time-Out Room,' Where ?The View's' Fiery Stars Whoopi Goldberg & Rosie O'Donnell Could Cool Down
- Amanda Bynes' mental stability questioned again
- Adam Sandler to make four films for Netflix
- 'Real Housewives' stars Teresa and Joe Giudice face sentencing, could be imprisoned
- Gone Girl Review Roundup: Critics (Mostly) Like Ben Affleck Thriller, But Is it "Misogynistic"?
- Why "Huckleberry Quinn" Will Definitely Be a Trending Topic During Tonight's Episode of Scandal
- Vampire Diaries Boss Julie Plec Reveals Season 6 Surprises: Is Elena Getting a New Love Interest?!