Lindsay Lohan Takes to Twitter to Bash Dad
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 22nd 2010 04:03PM
That Lindsay Lohan has a strained relationship with her father, Michael, is hardly breaking news, and the actress has taken to her Twitter once again to slam her dad, after he brought cops to her apartment for an intervention.
Beginning at around 2:30 this afternoon, Lohan started a stream of tweets ranting against the family patriarch, beginning with, "I have no choice but to make this public, due to my sister's safety, as well as my own, 'my ex-dad' just WALKED INTO MY APT like the devil's advocate with officers...."
Lohan continued her tirade, tweeting, "Let's not forget, that my father KIDNAPPED me from a COURT ROOM when I was 4 years old and is CRAZY."
"When will it ever end... it's been going on my whole life with him -- hasn't he caused enough pain ?" another tweet read.
"My BUILDING didn't STOP him, isn't it supposed to be safe? THAT'S WHY I MOVED HERE! It coulda been FAKE cops! Dressed up!" Lohan continued. "My lawyer isn't answering I NEED A RESTRAINING ORDER! MY SISTER AND FRIEND TOO!!!!! HE'S NUTS!!!"
Despite the distressed messages, Lohan assured her fans that things were fine, saying, "I am always okay..... I'm not afraid of anything -- I mean that."
Michael Lohan responded to Lindsay's attack, saying that he had come to her apartment because he was concerned for his younger daughter, Ali, after hearing reports that she had driven home from the Coachella music festival at "115 miles an hour" with her older sister. He told Us Weekly, "Ali is being exposed to nightlife and the people Lindsay is surrounding herself with... I want to make sure she's OK. She's 16 and she doesn't belong there!"
Lohan also expressed concern for his older daughter's well-being, saying,"She needs help and I won't stop until she get it."
Lindsay Lohan Snapshots
* EXCLUSIVE * Lindsay Lohan attends Music Loves Fashion and House of Hype at Coachella 2010 - Day 3 on April 18, 2010 in Palm Springs, California. Music Loves Fashion and House of Hype at Coachella 2010 � Day 3 The Riveria Hotel & Spa Palm Springs, CA United States April 18, 2010 Photo by Michael Bezjian/WireImage.com To license this image (60206659), contact WireImage.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
- 'Prestige' Author Slams Christopher Nolan's 'Dark Knight' Trilogy As "Shallow" And "Badly Written"
- Iconic Mexican Actor Chespirito Dies at 85
- Hugo Weaving on 'Captain America 3': "I Haven't Talked to Anyone About It"
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- The 35 Greatest Murder Mystery Movies Ever Made
- 'Foxcatcher' Review: You May Wrestle With It, But It's Definitely Worth Seeing
- Netflix Is Dropping These Movies From Streaming on December 1st