Bombshell McGee Offers 'Woman-to-Woman' Talk To Sandra Bullock
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 23rd 2010 07:28AM
Michelle "Bombshell" McGee, arguably the most outspoken of Jesse James' alleged mistresses, has made an offer we're pretty sure Sandra Bullock can refuse: the model tells Life & Style, "I'm not begging for anyone's forgiveness, but if Sandra would like to have a woman-to-woman talk, I would be open to it."
"I would like to sit down with Sandra and speak one-on-one," she says. "I'd let her ask me questions, and I would be honest and open with her about the affair. If that would help her heal, I would do it."
It's a slight change of tune for McGee, who did "beg forgiveness" only a week ago. McGee appeared on Australian TV show 'Today Tonight,' speaking out for the first time on television about her affair with James, saying, "Sandra, I'm sorry for your embarrassment ... I'm sorry all this is public. I'm sorry for everything."
McGee said that Bullock deserved "a heartfelt apology" -- but stressed that James is really the one to blame in this situation.
"I feel like I was duped just as much as Sandra was ... I feel like I was lied to just as much as she was. If Jesse was upfront with me in the beginning, we wouldn't be in this situation," McGee told the Australian reporter.
PopEater's Rob Shuter went on HLN's 'Joy Behar Show' to discuss whether McGee deserves the public's disdain in the wake of these apologies. Sources tell Shuter that McGee has reached out to several U.S. entertainment news outlets "to lock in interviews in exchange for big bucks. So far no one has agreed out of respect for Sandra." Watch the 'Behar' clip below:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
- Cannes: Hollywood Gives Back at Star-Filled AmfAR Gala (Column)
- Jennifer Hudson in Negotiations to Judge 'American Idol'
- Right Now: Elegant Men's Watches
- ?Fast & Furious 6?: That ending! THAT ENDING! (SPOILERS)
- ?Arrested Development': Five episodes to watch to get ready for Sunday
- ?Fast & Furious': 10 take-aways after an all-day franchise marathon
- Brandi Glanville Claims She Hooked Up With Gerard Butler
- Charlie Sheen Talks Ladies – Onscreen & Off
- Jonah Hill ‘Overwhelmed’ By ‘Moneyball’ Supporting Actor Nomination
- Baz Luhrmann Passed on Directing 'Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone'
- Someone Just Paid $1.5 Million to Sit Next to Leonardo DiCaprio in Space
- Tim Curry Is Fine After Suffering a Massive Stroke: Report