Bombshell McGee Offers 'Woman-to-Woman' Talk To Sandra Bullock
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 23rd 2010 07:28AM
Michelle "Bombshell" McGee, arguably the most outspoken of Jesse James' alleged mistresses, has made an offer we're pretty sure Sandra Bullock can refuse: the model tells Life & Style, "I'm not begging for anyone's forgiveness, but if Sandra would like to have a woman-to-woman talk, I would be open to it."
"I would like to sit down with Sandra and speak one-on-one," she says. "I'd let her ask me questions, and I would be honest and open with her about the affair. If that would help her heal, I would do it."
It's a slight change of tune for McGee, who did "beg forgiveness" only a week ago. McGee appeared on Australian TV show 'Today Tonight,' speaking out for the first time on television about her affair with James, saying, "Sandra, I'm sorry for your embarrassment ... I'm sorry all this is public. I'm sorry for everything."
McGee said that Bullock deserved "a heartfelt apology" -- but stressed that James is really the one to blame in this situation.
"I feel like I was duped just as much as Sandra was ... I feel like I was lied to just as much as she was. If Jesse was upfront with me in the beginning, we wouldn't be in this situation," McGee told the Australian reporter.
PopEater's Rob Shuter went on HLN's 'Joy Behar Show' to discuss whether McGee deserves the public's disdain in the wake of these apologies. Sources tell Shuter that McGee has reached out to several U.S. entertainment news outlets "to lock in interviews in exchange for big bucks. So far no one has agreed out of respect for Sandra." Watch the 'Behar' clip below:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joey Fatone and Nick Carter are feuding
- Missy describes Uncle Si as 'tenderhearted' and 'a bit crazy'
- Andrew Lloyd Webber and Tim Rice discuss 'Jesus Christ Superstar'
- Bryan Singer Accuser's Attorney: I Have Witnesses (Exclusive)
- WonderCon: 'Godzilla' Director on 'Quiet' Marketing Effort for Monster Movie
- Parvati Shallow Recaps 'Survivor': 'Tony's Baloney'
- James Franco and other celebs who just can't stand criticism
- This Week on Stage: James Franco dishes, Audra McDonald dazzles (again)
- Is Gwen Stefani a good fit for ?The Voice'? ? POLL
- 'The Normal Heart' Trailer: Mark Ruffalo Speaks Out (VIDEO)
- Watch the Chilling Opening Scene to Joss Whedon's 'In Your Eyes' (VIDEO)
- Steven Spielberg's Next Movie May Be Religious Drama 'The Kidnapping of Eduardo Mortara'