Chris Crocker Turns His Back on Britney Spears, 'Wants To Be Miley Cyrus' Stepmom'
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 23rd 2010 03:31PM
Crocker chats with the lovely ladies of Girls on Pop to talk about his new iTunes single, 'Love You Better,' and even challenges Miley Cyrus to a music face-off with his upcoming single 'Best of Both Worlds.' Of course, Crocker didn't stop there. He sounds off on Perez Hilton, Britney Spears, Kate Gosselin and Michelle "Bombshell" MeGee and explains why he wants to be Cyrus' stepmom. Watch the exclusive interview:
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Girls Video Podcast -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amber Rose is unrecognizable in throwback pic
- Tracy Morgan settles suit with Wal-Mart over fatal crash
- 'Teen Mom 2' star Jenelle Evans is wanted in Fla.
- Extra Scoop: See Ian Somerhalder and Nikki Reed's Romantic Wedding Video
- Watch Country Music's Best at the iHeartRadio Country Festival!
- Get These Star-Inspired Summer Styles for Less at Burlington!
- Lindsay Lohan Celebrates Completing 125 Hours of Community Service Ahead of Deadline: "Hard Work Pays Off -- Amen!"
- Brandy: What's In My Bag
- Bachelorette Contestant Clint Confesses He's in Love With Fellow Contestant JJ, Reveals They've "Grown Close in the Shower" ? Watch