Chris Crocker Turns His Back on Britney Spears, 'Wants To Be Miley Cyrus' Stepmom'
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 23rd 2010 03:31PM
Crocker chats with the lovely ladies of Girls on Pop to talk about his new iTunes single, 'Love You Better,' and even challenges Miley Cyrus to a music face-off with his upcoming single 'Best of Both Worlds.' Of course, Crocker didn't stop there. He sounds off on Perez Hilton, Britney Spears, Kate Gosselin and Michelle "Bombshell" MeGee and explains why he wants to be Cyrus' stepmom. Watch the exclusive interview:
- Filed under:
- Gut Reactions -
- Music News -
- TV News -
- WTF -
- Girls Video Podcast -
- Videos -
- Interviews -
- Exclusives -
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Holiday Movie Preview! 10 Films to Definitely Check Out
- ?Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Trailer: 4 Things That Leave Us Wanting More!
- ?Real World' Star Ryan Knight Found Dead at 29
- Donovan Leitch's Fiancee Libby Mintz Is Pregnant! Couple Expecting First Child Together
- Lady Gaga Lays in Bed With Taylor Kinney in Late Thanksgiving Video -- Watch Their Pillow Fight!
- Scott Stapp, Creed Frontman, Was Placed on a Psychiatric Hold Before Confessional Video: Report