Jim Carrey Joins Conan O'Brien on Stage During Tour
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 26th 2010 07:24AM
Jim Carrey joined the red-headed funnyman on stage to sing 'Superman (It Ain't Easy)' by Five for Fighting.
Carrey wasn't the only one to appear with O'Brien. Jon Hamm, Jonah Hill, Aziz Ansari and Jack McBrayer also made cameos, EOnline.com reports.
Watch Jim and Conan's Duet
Ironically, Conan performed at Universal Studios, just yards away from his one-time 'Tonight Show' set. The former host left NBC after the network wanted to push 'Tonight' back to make room for Jay Leno's return to late night after his primetime series failed to attract viewers.
Coco is under contract from NBC not to appear on TV until November -- when his new show with TBS will begin.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Donovan Leitch's Fiancee Libby Mintz Is Pregnant! Couple Expecting First Child Together
- Lady Gaga Lays in Bed With Taylor Kinney in Late Thanksgiving Video -- Watch Their Pillow Fight!
- Scott Stapp, Creed Frontman, Was Placed on a Psychiatric Hold Before Confessional Video: Report
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting