Jim Carrey Joins Conan O'Brien on Stage During Tour
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 26th 2010 07:24AM
Jim Carrey joined the red-headed funnyman on stage to sing 'Superman (It Ain't Easy)' by Five for Fighting.
Carrey wasn't the only one to appear with O'Brien. Jon Hamm, Jonah Hill, Aziz Ansari and Jack McBrayer also made cameos, EOnline.com reports.
Watch Jim and Conan's Duet
Ironically, Conan performed at Universal Studios, just yards away from his one-time 'Tonight Show' set. The former host left NBC after the network wanted to push 'Tonight' back to make room for Jay Leno's return to late night after his primetime series failed to attract viewers.
Coco is under contract from NBC not to appear on TV until November -- when his new show with TBS will begin.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner Set to Appear As Woman on Vanity Fair Cover: Details
- Bruce Jenner, Kylie Jenner Bond on Keeping Up With the Kardashians Midseason Finale: Watch a Clip!
- Ethan Embry: Kissing Jennifer Love Hewitt in Can't Hardly Wait Was "Uncomfortable," She Gave Me a "Big Basket of Breath Mints!"
- TV star Dustin Diamond convicted of misdemeanors in Christmas Day stabbing
- Matt Weiner talks ?Mad Men' finale: ?I had a ton of doubts'
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!