Jesse James Seen Without Ring, Finally Admits 'I Blew It' With Sandra Bullock
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 26th 2010 04:30PM
"Jesse is finally admitting to himself that he blew it. The marriage of five years with Sandra Bullock is over and he only has himself to blame," a friend of James tells me.
"His stint at the Arizona rehab facility helped Jesse understand what he has done to his wife and his family. He is a beaten man," confides the source. "Jesse removing his wedding ring is a big deal. As long as he wore his wedding ring, he believed there was some hope. Now, he is finally admitting to himself and everyone else that any chance of getting back together with Sandra is dead."
Jesse was seen outside the Seal Beach, California, home he once shared with his wife, in a leather jacket and helmet getting ready for a ride on his bike.
"It's a good thing he likes being alone -- because his bike is the only friend he has at the moment," said one insider. "Jesse still can't believe what a fool he has been. He had everything in the world and blew it."
The first pics of Jesse without his ring were snapped while the West Coast Choppers boss was bringing his daughters to school earlier today, a month after checking into a rehabilitation facility in Arizona.
"Jesse checked himself into a treatment facility to deal with personal issues," James' rep told PEOPLE last month. "He realized that this time was crucial to help himself, help his family and help save his marriage."
Sandra, who has been seen hiking in Northern California without her wedding ring and looking somber, is expected to file for divorce later this week.
"It's over between Sandra and Jesse. For a while, it looked like she was going to forgive him but not now," a friend told me a few days ago. "But way too much has happened and after spending time alone, Sandra has realized that she deserves better. It's not going to be easy, but she's an amazingly strong lady. Don't worry, she will survive."
Sandra Bullock Snapshots
It's hard to catch a Sandra Bullock sighting in the aftermath of her husband's sex scandal. See pics of the beautiful starlet >>
- Filed under:
- Sandra Bullock
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Cosby's wife Camille subject of compassion, anger regarding husband's sex abuse scandal
- First Bill Cosby stand-up gig canceled
- Review: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' is only half awesome
- Watch New "Celebrity Mean Tweets" With Britney Spears, Gwyneth Paltrow and Scott Foley
- In Theaters This Weekend: Reviews of 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' and More
- Imax Adds Jackie Chan's 'Dragon Blade,' John Woo's 'The Crossing' to China Release Slate
- Mark Ruffalo, Stephen Merchant play ?Musical Beers' on ?Tonight'
- Entertainment Geekly: Is ?Mockingjay ? Part 1? really a movie?
- Eddie Redmayne Facts: 23 Things You (Probably) Don't Know About the 'Theory of Everything' Star
- 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1' Review: A Dull, Dark Exercise
- The 25 Best Christmas Movies Ever Made