Mariah Carey 'Not Pregnant,' Rep for Singer Says
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 26th 2010 06:35AM
Mariah Carey is not expecting her first child, Usmagazine.com reports.
Although new photos of the singer, 40, with husband Nick Cannon prompted speculation that she might be with child, her rep denies the rumors, telling Us that she's "not pregnant."
The couple, who have talked about their future plans for a family, do intend to tie the knot for a third time at the end of April.
"We get married every year! That's our thing," Cannon told Us.
Nick and Mariah Pics
Mariah Carey attends the 12th annual Keepers Of The Dream Awards at the Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers on April 15, 2010 in New York City. 12th Annual Keepers Of The Dream Awards Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers New York, NY United States April 15, 2010 Photo by Theo Wargo/WireImage.com To license this image (17228503), contact WireImage.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Don Rickles recovering from flesh-eating disease
- Is ?Mandela: Long Walk to Freedom' a good way to learn about the life of Nelson Mandela?
- Carrie Undewood tweets Bible verse in response to critics
- Fast and Furious 7 Director, James Wan, Says Movie Will Continue Filming After Paul Walker's Death
- Selena Gomez Curses During Jingle Ball 2013 Performance, Walks Off Stage
- Miley Cyrus Twerks on Santa Claus at 2013 Jingle Ball: Picture
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li