Mariah Carey 'Not Pregnant,' Rep for Singer Says
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 26th 2010 06:35AM
Mariah Carey is not expecting her first child, Usmagazine.com reports.
Although new photos of the singer, 40, with husband Nick Cannon prompted speculation that she might be with child, her rep denies the rumors, telling Us that she's "not pregnant."
The couple, who have talked about their future plans for a family, do intend to tie the knot for a third time at the end of April.
"We get married every year! That's our thing," Cannon told Us.
Nick and Mariah Pics
Mariah Carey attends the 12th annual Keepers Of The Dream Awards at the Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers on April 15, 2010 in New York City. 12th Annual Keepers Of The Dream Awards Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers New York, NY United States April 15, 2010 Photo by Theo Wargo/WireImage.com To license this image (17228503), contact WireImage.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Terrible celebrity hair
- Eric Church's Grammy-nominated album 'The Outsiders' goes Platinum
- Report: Selena Gomez still pining over Justin Bieber
- The Interview's Theatrical Release Pulled: Celebrities Like Judd Apatow, Jimmy Kimmel, Rob Lowe Are Appalled -- Read Their Shocked Tweets
- Amber Portwood's Father, Shawn Portwood, Sr., Dead at 50 After Liver Surgery
- Taylor Swift Screams, Pulls Her Hair on Hollywood Reporter Cover, Says Spotify Decision Caused Other Artists to Thank Her