Mariah Carey 'Not Pregnant,' Rep for Singer Says
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 26th 2010 06:35AM
Mariah Carey is not expecting her first child, Usmagazine.com reports.
Although new photos of the singer, 40, with husband Nick Cannon prompted speculation that she might be with child, her rep denies the rumors, telling Us that she's "not pregnant."
The couple, who have talked about their future plans for a family, do intend to tie the knot for a third time at the end of April.
"We get married every year! That's our thing," Cannon told Us.
Nick and Mariah Pics
Mariah Carey attends the 12th annual Keepers Of The Dream Awards at the Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers on April 15, 2010 in New York City. 12th Annual Keepers Of The Dream Awards Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers New York, NY United States April 15, 2010 Photo by Theo Wargo/WireImage.com To license this image (17228503), contact WireImage.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- David Hasselhoff reportedly being wooed for 'Celebrity Apprentice'
- Henry Winker calls Kim Kardahian 'charming and warm'
- Khloe Kardashian jokes about having sex with O.J. Simpson
- Susan Sarandon Says She's "Very Excited" About Daughter Eva Amurri's Pregnancy, Reveals What Baby Gift She Already Bought Her
- Christian Bale, Wife Sibi Expecting Second Child
- Shakira's Boyfriend Gerard Pique Doesn't Allow Her to Make Music Videos With Men, "He's Very Territorial"
- Modern Romance For ‘Modern Family’ Star: Eric Stonestreet In Long Distance Romance With Aussie TV Host