Forget About Britney, We Want a New Kids on the Block Episode of 'Glee'
By Denise Warner Posted Apr 26th 2010 02:00PM
The freshmen hit 'Glee' just aired its Madonna episode to high praise. With the popularity of the show's songs on iTunes, it's no wonder other artists would want a piece of the musical pie.
For example, one Britney Spears. Her manager, Adam Leber, tweeted about wanting an all-Britney episode, hoping to make it a trending topic on the social media site. Then 'Glee' creator Ryan Murphy told EW.com that he was considering it.
While we love Britney's music, there are others who could use a little 'Glee' muscle -- like New Kids on the Block.
We think the original boy bands' hits would be perfect for the series. (And so does member Joey McIntyre, who told PopEater, "I think our music would be a great fit for 'Glee' -- and selfishly speaking, I think I would be too. So I say to the NK Nation, 'Let's get this!!'")
If we were writers on 'Glee,' this is how it would play out.
The episode opens with Jesse St. James (Jonathan Groff) crooning 'Cover Girl' to Rachel (Lea Michele) -- in front of an insanely jealous Finn (Cory Montieth).
Low and behold, Finn busts out his own version of 'Step by Step,' vowing to win over the determined brunette's heart.
Meanwhile, glee club director Mr. Schuester (Matthew Morrison) is still dealing with his arch-enemy, Sue Sylvester (Jane Lynch). But he's 'Hangin' Tough' despite her determination to destroy New Directions. (Just get on the floor and do the Schuester dance.)
Lest we forget, regionals is 'Tonight,' and the glee club is ready to kick some Vocal Adrenaline butt.
But, their opponents begin the competition with some 'Good Vibrations' of their own. Our favorite 'Glee'-ers worry -- if Adrenaline is focusing on the more successful Wahlberg, how will Donnie hold up?
But it's Schue to the rescue when Will reminds his team that they've got the 'Right Stuff.'
Brooke Tarnoff contributed to this article.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Apologizes After Visiting Controversial Japanese Yasukuni Shrine
- Melissa Gorga To Debut Jewelry Line on HSN: All the Details on Her New "Sexy and Sophisticated" Collection
- Robyn Lively Remembers 1989 Classic Teen Witch With 10 Amazing Facts
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Justin Bieber apologizes to China
- 'Bachelorette' contestant in critical condition after parachute accident, report says
- 7 worst Nickelodeon scandals
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus Gets Naked and Has Sex With a Clown in Hilarious GQ Photo Shoot—See the Pic!
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Vampire Diaries, Supernatural, Orange Is the New Black, Sleepy Hollow and More
- Happy Administrative Professionals' Day! Celebrate With Your Favorite Movie and TV Assistants