Snooki Gets a Head Start on 'Jersey Shore' Bar Fights
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 26th 2010 08:49PM
Radaronline.com reports the 'Jersey Shore' star slapped, threw food and a drink on an unknown male patron in a trendy Miami bar. The website has video footage of the incident which is priceless and features a techno-club beat.
The scene of the crime: Oceans 10, the location of many scenes for the new season for the reality show. But Saturday events clearly got a little out of hand.
The website reports that the newly-single Snooki was out drinking with fellow cast member Jenni "JWOWW" Farley and became upset with a male patron who was attempting to work his charms.
After the potential Romeo was rebuffed, he allegedly stole Snooki's drink (big mistake). Moments later a green shirt-wearing friend of the scorned man came to the table.
"I guess he provoked her by wanting an apology and she flipped out," a witness told the website.
Snooki threw food from the table, lunged at the man with vicious slaps and then doused him with the contents of a nearby plastic cup.
The classless brute then poured his own drink onto the diminutive Snooki. With an MTV camera crew on hand, we'll be sure to see portions of this next season.
Snooki's hair was not permanently harmed in the scuffle.
It's the second bar fight Snooki has been involved in while MTV cameras were rolling. During season one, a bar patron slugged Snooki in the face inside a New Jersey bar, but the disturbing video did not air on the program.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Pattinson Shamelessly Grabs Girlfriend FKA Twigs' Butt During Lunch: Photo
- Bill Cosby's New Rape Allegations: Everything We Know So Far
- Biz Markie Drops 140 Pounds, Says He "Wanted to Live": See Before and After Pictures
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats
- North West's Latest Must-Have Accessory Revealed: See Kimye's Daughter Work Sunglasses
- Jessica Simpson's Little Black Dress Won't Overshadow Her Kids' Cuteness—See the Family Photos
- PDA Alert! Robert Pattinson Grabs FKA Twigs' Butt After Holding Her Hand During Romantic Stroll