Countess LuAnn's New Single 'Money Can't Buy You Class,' Better Than 'Tardy for the Party'?
By Steven Avalos Posted Apr 27th 2010 03:20PM
Countess LuAnn tells PEOPLE, "My book ['Class with the Countess'] is about my journey in life and how I learned to be elegant. I translated that into song, so I talk about how money can't buy you class, but elegance can be learned." So what does she think of the final product? "I have fun with it," explains de Lesseps. "It's a very Holly Golightly, runway, glamour-puss kind of song."
Listen to the track after the jump to see how it measures up against fellow Bravo housewife Kim Zolciak's 'Tardy for the Party.' And just remember, "You don't have to be rich or famous to be unforgettable." Words to live by, Countess. Words to live by.
'Money Can't Buy You Class'
'Tardy For The Party'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Osbourne sued for allegedly trashing Los Angeles home
- Blake Shelton plays free concert in Atlantic City
- ?Big Bang Theory' cast will likely win wage dispute with CBS, insider says
- About that time Chris Pratt flashed Amy Poehler
- Entertainment Geekly: Or maybe ?Twilight' was the best thing to happen to Comic-Con
- ?Mindy Project' star Adam Pally reveals which celeb sex tape he owns
- Watch! One Direction Star Strips Down on a Boat... Guess Who It is
- Benji Madden Plays Coy About Vacation Pics with GF Cameron Diaz
- 'Extra' Trend Spotter: Steve Madden's Favorite Shoe Fashion!