Countess LuAnn's New Single 'Money Can't Buy You Class,' Better Than 'Tardy for the Party'?
By Steven Avalos Posted Apr 27th 2010 03:20PM
Countess LuAnn tells PEOPLE, "My book ['Class with the Countess'] is about my journey in life and how I learned to be elegant. I translated that into song, so I talk about how money can't buy you class, but elegance can be learned." So what does she think of the final product? "I have fun with it," explains de Lesseps. "It's a very Holly Golightly, runway, glamour-puss kind of song."
Listen to the track after the jump to see how it measures up against fellow Bravo housewife Kim Zolciak's 'Tardy for the Party.' And just remember, "You don't have to be rich or famous to be unforgettable." Words to live by, Countess. Words to live by.
'Money Can't Buy You Class'
'Tardy For The Party'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Paris Hilton slammed by world famous DJ
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Lindsay Lohan's Rep Slams 'Beyond Absurd' Romance Rumors
- ?Sons of Guns' Stars Arrested for Alleged Child Cruelty
- Bed Hopping, Backstabbing and More Drama in Store for 'General Hospital'!