Countess LuAnn's New Single 'Money Can't Buy You Class,' Better Than 'Tardy for the Party'?
By Steven Avalos Posted Apr 27th 2010 03:20PM
Countess LuAnn tells PEOPLE, "My book ['Class with the Countess'] is about my journey in life and how I learned to be elegant. I translated that into song, so I talk about how money can't buy you class, but elegance can be learned." So what does she think of the final product? "I have fun with it," explains de Lesseps. "It's a very Holly Golightly, runway, glamour-puss kind of song."
Listen to the track after the jump to see how it measures up against fellow Bravo housewife Kim Zolciak's 'Tardy for the Party.' And just remember, "You don't have to be rich or famous to be unforgettable." Words to live by, Countess. Words to live by.
'Money Can't Buy You Class'
'Tardy For The Party'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Cheryl Burke: This is 'probably' my last season on 'Dancing With the Stars'
- 'Jersey Boys' lyricist Bob Crewe dead at 83
- Atlanta rapper Gucci Mane sentenced in assault for hitting fan with vodka bottle at nightclub
- L.A. Coroner: Lindsay Lohan Was Nowhere Near Whitney Houston's Body
- Katherine Webb & AJ McCarron's Wedding: Exclusive Pics of the Dress, Video and More!
- Extra Scoop: Adrian Peterson Speaks Out, Denies He's a Child Abuser
- Dancing With the Stars Season 19 Premiere Recap: First Dances Bring Gaffes, Greatness
- Miss Nebraska Megan Swanson Flashes Underwear on Live TV; Angelina Jolie Looks Sporty in Shorts with Brad Pitt: Top 5 Stories
- Khloe Kardashian Jokingly Blames Pregnant Sister Kourtney For Her Weight Gain