Countess LuAnn's New Single 'Money Can't Buy You Class,' Better Than 'Tardy for the Party'?
By Steven Avalos Posted Apr 27th 2010 03:20PM
Countess LuAnn tells PEOPLE, "My book ['Class with the Countess'] is about my journey in life and how I learned to be elegant. I translated that into song, so I talk about how money can't buy you class, but elegance can be learned." So what does she think of the final product? "I have fun with it," explains de Lesseps. "It's a very Holly Golightly, runway, glamour-puss kind of song."
Listen to the track after the jump to see how it measures up against fellow Bravo housewife Kim Zolciak's 'Tardy for the Party.' And just remember, "You don't have to be rich or famous to be unforgettable." Words to live by, Countess. Words to live by.
'Money Can't Buy You Class'
'Tardy For The Party'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Brad Pitt won't film any more sex scenes on screen
- Our favorite '80s teen crushes: Where are they now?
- Jo Wood: Rolling Stones' Ronnie Wood and I were 'pioneers of crack'
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEEDMore News at Huffington Post Li
- ?Fast & Furious 6? star Michelle Rodriguez wishes there were better female superheroes
- Helen Mirren plays Queen to fulfill dying boy's wish
- Oops! A Psy lookalike hung out with a bunch of real celebrities at Cannes
- Trailer! Jennifer Aniston's Sexy Strip in ?We're the Millers'
- Jon Bon Jovi Slams Justin Bieber: 'You're an A**hole'
- Janet Jackson Is a Billionaire