Countess LuAnn's New Single 'Money Can't Buy You Class,' Better Than 'Tardy for the Party'?
By Steven Avalos Posted Apr 27th 2010 03:20PM
Countess LuAnn tells PEOPLE, "My book ['Class with the Countess'] is about my journey in life and how I learned to be elegant. I translated that into song, so I talk about how money can't buy you class, but elegance can be learned." So what does she think of the final product? "I have fun with it," explains de Lesseps. "It's a very Holly Golightly, runway, glamour-puss kind of song."
Listen to the track after the jump to see how it measures up against fellow Bravo housewife Kim Zolciak's 'Tardy for the Party.' And just remember, "You don't have to be rich or famous to be unforgettable." Words to live by, Countess. Words to live by.
'Money Can't Buy You Class'
'Tardy For The Party'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alanis Morissette said fame caused her to have PTSD
- Liza Minnelli recovering after surgery
- 'Fight Church:' Does modern Christianity feminize guys?
- The high-end version of Apple Watch might cost $5K
- Liam Neeson, Bono have been working on a movie script for six years
- Andy Samberg teams with Umami Burger to create ?The Samberger'
- Extra Scoop: ?Duck Dynasty' Star Phil Robertson Resting After Being Hospitalized
- Katie Holmes Looks Sexy in the City, Muses on ?Dawson's Creek' Reunion
- Joan Rivers' Doctor Reportedly Revealed: Who Is She?
- Melissa Rivers Speaks Out For First Time Since Joan Rivers' Funeral: My Mother Would Have Been "Overwhelmed" By The Support
- Kim Zolciak Flashes Tiny Swimsuit Body in Mirror Selfies: Pictures
- Mila Kunis Wears Tiny Spandex Shorts in Last Month of Pregnancy: Pictures