Kim Cattrall Talks About 'Sex' and Gaining 15 Pounds
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 27th 2010 01:42PM
"He wanted me to gain like 35 pounds. Really, just for health reasons, I couldn't do that. I also didn't have enough time to do it safely with a doctor's care. But what I did was I put on 15 pounds, and that was comfortable. I could do that. I just didn't exercise at all," Cattrall told NY Magazine.
Of course, Cattrall wasn't fond of her muffin top -- even if it was for her role. "Oh, terrifying, really. Most of the time as an actress, you want to look desirable, you want to be pretty, you want to be sexy, you want to be lit properly -- whereas here, there were days when I didn't even have any makeup on. There were days when they actually changed the light to make me look harder and more overweight or just more f**ked up," she said.
She even avoided the tabloids because she didn't want to know what was being said about her weight gain.
"I didn't see the dailies on it because I thought, 'You know, I've made a stand here that I'm gonna do this in a very truthful way, and if I look at them they might scare me,'" she said.
Kim Cattrall Snapshots
Kim Cattrall is spotted on April 21, 2010 in London, England. More photos >>
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Weight -
- Gut Reactions -
- Movie News -
- Sex That's SFW -
- Videos -
- Celebrity Summer
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Middleton Is "In Good Spirits" Ahead of Royal Baby Birth: Details
- Jared Leto Goes Insane as The Joker in First Suicide Squad Shot: See the Terrifying Photo!
- Sofia Vergara, Reese Witherspoon Document Adorable Friendship on Instagram
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- Kim's ex, Kris Humphries says sorry for Bruce Jenner tweet