Song Premiere: Shakira 'Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)'
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 27th 2010 10:10AM
"The FIFA World Cup is a miracle of global excitement, connecting every country, race, religion and condition around a single passion. It represents an event that has the power to unite and integrate, and that's what this song is about," Shakira said in a statement.
All proceeds from the song will benefit FIFA's Official Campaign of the 2010 FIFA World Cup™ '20 Centers for 2010,' whose aim is to achieve positive social change through soccer by building twenty Football for Hope centers for public health, education and football across Africa.
Shakira performs a song during the kick-off celebration concert for the 2010 FIFA World Cup at the Orlando Stadium on June 10, 2010 in Soweto, South Africa.
Getty Images Europe
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Star Trek fans 'Spock' Canadian $5 bill to honor late Leonard Nimoy
- Kelly Clarkson finally nabs a duet partner: Jimmy Fallon
- ?NBC Nightly News' wins February sweep despite Brian Williams suspension
- Extra Scoop: Kate Plus Hate -- Kate Gosselin Takes on Critics in New Video
- Demi Lovato Sets Record Straight on Health Scare
- Hilary Duff on Marriage, Divorce? and Aaron Carter
- Sarah Michelle Gellar's Daughter Charlotte Visits "Auntie" Kristin Chenoweth on Broadway: Photos
- Chris Soules, Makeout King, Gets Down and Dirty With The Bachelor Girls: Watch the Supercut
- Kendall Jenner Previews Her Avatar for Kim Kardashian's Mobile Game: Find Out Which Real-Life Red Carpet Looks Are Included