Song Premiere: Shakira 'Waka Waka (This Time for Africa)'
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 27th 2010 10:10AM
"The FIFA World Cup is a miracle of global excitement, connecting every country, race, religion and condition around a single passion. It represents an event that has the power to unite and integrate, and that's what this song is about," Shakira said in a statement.
All proceeds from the song will benefit FIFA's Official Campaign of the 2010 FIFA World Cup™ '20 Centers for 2010,' whose aim is to achieve positive social change through soccer by building twenty Football for Hope centers for public health, education and football across Africa.
Shakira performs a song during the kick-off celebration concert for the 2010 FIFA World Cup at the Orlando Stadium on June 10, 2010 in Soweto, South Africa.
Getty Images Europe
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- Tyler Perry Makes BIG Donation
- 9 Of Lucille Bluth's Best Style Tips
- WATCH: The Fresh Prince And DJ Jazzy Jeff REUNITED!
- Memorial Day weekend TV marathons: An A to Z guide
- ?Fast & Furious 6?: That ending! THAT ENDING! (SPOILERS)
- ?Arrested Development': Five episodes to watch to get ready for Sunday
- Carrie Underwood Donates $1M to Oklahoma Tornado Relief
- Randy Jackson Visits Air Force Base, Debuts New Guitar Collection
- Star-Studded PSA Shines Spotlight on Global Water Crisis