Courtney Love Claims She Had an Affair With Gavin Rossdale While He Was With Gwen Stefani
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 28th 2010 06:36AM
Courtney Love says she and Gavin Rossdale carried on a sexual relationship while the Bush rocker was with Gwen Stefani.
Love told Howard Stern that she had a "vision of marrying Gavin Rossdale one time ... We were like, 'Let's go spend our rock star money,'" The Huffington Post reports.
According to the Hole singer, the two had an eight-month affair, and she knew he was with Gwen at the time.
"Everyone gave me so much s**t because Gavin sounded a lot like Kurt ... But man, he was such an Adonis in his day! He got good in bed ... something happened. Maybe Gwen taught him, for all I know."
Love even told Stern that Rossdale was sleeping with more than just her and Stefani. "We didn't have a lot of pressure on each other, but we did like each other quite a bit."
In addition to revealing this affair on the show, she also dished on her current problems with Billy Corgan of The Smashing Pumpkins. Love was only cordial toward Rossdale, describing him as "lovely."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Jennifer Lopez appears for a photo call on the balcony of the Hotel de Crillon for her latest film, "The Back-Up Plan" in Paris.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- Twi-Flight Fright! ?Twilight' Star Jackson Rathbone Tweets Plane Scare
- This Is How Jada Pinkett Smith and Hubby Will Smith Do Date Night!
- Ben Affleck Opens Up About Those Gambling Rumors
- Kim Zolciak Goes on Instagram Rant After Swimsuit Picture Sparks Photoshop Accusations: "Every Last Bit Is Me"
- Beyonce Is Bootylicious in Skimpy Bikini Bottoms: See Pictures From Her Birthday Vacation
- Jessica Simpson Says "Life Is Better" Being Married, Is "Done" Having Kids With Eric Johnson