Jake Pavelka Voted Off 'Dancing With the Stars'
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 28th 2010 02:15AM
The reality show star was voted off 'Dancing With the Stars' Tuesday night after stumbling in his salsa dance during Monday's competition. The viewers failed to pick up the Texas native and vote him back onto the show.
Pavelka, who dropped his pants the week before in a bid to rally votes, was the second celebrity in a row to memorably shed tears after being voted off. Kate Gosselin's tearful parting was last week.
This week, Jake appeared to make a sound that resembled crying as he thanked his partner, Chelsie Hightower, and his fans, while fiance Vienna Girardi looked on from the audience.
"You're one of my best friends, I have loved every second of this," he said to Chelsie. "I love you. Thank you for being so great to my beautiful fiance, Vienna."
"Thank you everyone for watching and keeping me in."
Jake's salsa stumble was viewed as a major misstep, and it was played over and over again in slow motion on television. The judges noticed, even though Jake's seemingly button-free shirt was distracting -- even 'DWTS' standards.
When the manly-bachelor's tears stopped on Tuesday night and the light from the disco ball faded, only six dancers remained on the program. Jake Pavelka -- went straight to 'DWTS' from 'The Bachelor' -- was suddenly a man without a reality show.
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lupita Nyong'o's Oscars 2015 Calvin Klein Dress Possibly Found: Details
- Anthony Mason Dead: Former New York Knicks Player Dies at 48 After Congestive Heart Failure
- Ryan Gosling Writes Daughter Esmeralda's Name On His Hand: Cute Photo!
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Even Kate Upton Needs a Touch-Up! Model Steps Out Makeup-Free, Reveals Blotchy Skin
- Amber Rose's Butt Comes Up in Manslaughter Trial: Defendant Claims She Gave Amber Injections!
- Robert De Niro Didn't Mean to Not Pay $6.4 Million in Taxes—the IRS Just Mixed Up His Address!