Is Lindsay Lohan's Dad the Final Nail in Her Career Coffin?
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 28th 2010 02:00AM
Lindsay Lohan's Dad Destroying Daughter's Career
Lindsay Lohan's father can't seem to keep his trap shut when it comes to his little girl's problems... real or imagined. The concerned dad even tweeted -- then denied -- a suggestion that Lindsay is HIV positive, and Hollywood insiders tell me he is doing way more harm than good.
"Michael Lohan has put the last nail into Lindsay's career. It's amazing to see a father destroy the last remains of his daughter's career," a casting director friend tells me.
"Lindsay is a great actress who has problems, but make no mistake, her biggest problem right now is her dad."
Her father argues that he is trying to save Lindsay before she becomes "another Hollywood statistic," but I ask you, Michael -- do you really need all the camera crews on hand if you're just trying to help?
Meet the Next Beyonce
The nominations for Broadway's biggest honor, the Tony Awards, will not be announced until May 4... but Broadway already has a winner. Georgia-born actress Montego Glover is thrilling audiences in the new musical 'Memphis.'
I have seen the show twice and mark my words, a star is born. Not only will this lady win the Tony, she will be the next Beyonce. Remember who told you first.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
"Jersey Shore" cast members grabs drinks before strolling about town to film an episode for the upcoming season in Miami Beach.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ryan Seacrest's ‘Knock Knock Live' off the air after 2 episodes
- Whitney, Bobbi deaths not first time celeb mother, child died under similar circumstances
- Ashley Monroe talks 10-year friendship with Miranda Lambert
- Sweet 16 Themed Funeral Plans for Bobbi Kristina Create More Bad Blood Between Brown & Houston Families
- Caitlyn Jenner Nervously Tries Out Her Best Feminine Voice for Kim Kardashian
- ‘He's Just Another Kid, Charlie Brown!' Happy National Franklin Day!