Is Lindsay Lohan's Dad the Final Nail in Her Career Coffin?
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 28th 2010 02:00AM
Lindsay Lohan's Dad Destroying Daughter's Career
Lindsay Lohan's father can't seem to keep his trap shut when it comes to his little girl's problems... real or imagined. The concerned dad even tweeted -- then denied -- a suggestion that Lindsay is HIV positive, and Hollywood insiders tell me he is doing way more harm than good.
"Michael Lohan has put the last nail into Lindsay's career. It's amazing to see a father destroy the last remains of his daughter's career," a casting director friend tells me.
"Lindsay is a great actress who has problems, but make no mistake, her biggest problem right now is her dad."
Her father argues that he is trying to save Lindsay before she becomes "another Hollywood statistic," but I ask you, Michael -- do you really need all the camera crews on hand if you're just trying to help?
Meet the Next Beyonce
The nominations for Broadway's biggest honor, the Tony Awards, will not be announced until May 4... but Broadway already has a winner. Georgia-born actress Montego Glover is thrilling audiences in the new musical 'Memphis.'
I have seen the show twice and mark my words, a star is born. Not only will this lady win the Tony, she will be the next Beyonce. Remember who told you first.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
"Jersey Shore" cast members grabs drinks before strolling about town to film an episode for the upcoming season in Miami Beach.
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Real Housewives' star Brandi Glanville reportedly dating 23-year-old
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Broadway box office: Michael C. Hall's ?Hedwig' scores, but Carol Burnett can't boost ?Love Letters'
- Hannibal Buress calls Bill Cosby a ?rapist' in stand-up set
- Let's revisit Larry King's 2 a.m. Twitter rampage
- Extra Scoop: Watch Jason Momoa's Super Intense ?GoT' Audition Tape
- ?Fury' Star Shia LaBeouf ?Found God? in a Very Real Way'
- David Letterman's Ex-Cue Card Man Says ?Dave Is the Best Boss in the World'
- Shia LaBeouf Discusses Friendship With Brad Pitt: "He's Like My Husband"
- Matthew Morrison Shares Beautiful Wedding Picture With New Wife "Mrs. Renee Marie Morrison"
- Misty Upham's Father Charles Slams Auburn Police: "She Could've Been Alive, We Could've Resuscitated Her"