Paris Hilton's Break-Up Plan
By Bryan Alexander Posted Apr 29th 2010 02:21AM
Wasn't it just February that she was gushing about finding her true love? How does Cinderella manage to hit the ball scene so soon after dropping her Prince Charming?
So PopEater asked Paris Hilton how she manages. Take note, warriors of love -- here's Paris's break-up plan.
1) Keep your friends and family near: Paris was joined at the fashion show, hosted by her good friend and designer Gilbert Chagoury, by her parents and her sister, Nicky. Even if she was the last to arrive -- in the middle of the show, no less -- she was among her peeps. "It's all about surrounding yourself with your family and your friends and people that you love," she says.
2) Keep your mind occupied: Paris clearly does this by going out just about every night.
"It's about not thinking about it. Moving on," she says. "I'm fine, I'm over it."
3) Throwing yourself into work: Besides continuing her professional party-going, Paris is working on a new album and shopping around a new reality show. She can't really talk about the show since it's fresh. "But," she insists, "there's so much going on right now."
4) Keeping like totally Zen: Her parting words on the subject were seemingly taken from the dusty scrolls of wise heiress socialites of yore. "I'm just happy it's done. I've moved on with my life and I wish him the best," she says. "Life goes on."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Ben Powers Dead: Good Times Actor Dies at 64
- Kylie Jenner Dresses Like Catwoman, Attends Khloe's Coachella Party in Lingerie With Tyga: Pictures
- Naked and Afraid Survivalist Wrangles a Deadly Snake While Fully Nude -- Watch a Clip!
- Ringo Starr inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Bobby Flay reportedly had an affair that ruined his marriage to Stephanie March
- 'Star Wars' design team teases themes, inspirations behind 'The Force Awakens'
- Happy 36th Birthday, Kate Hudson! Now Take a Look at Her Boho-Beautiful Street Style
- 2015 Academy of Country Music Awards: 5 Things to Know Before Tonight's Big Show!
- Miley Cyrus Can't Stop Changing Her Look at Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Ceremony, Admits She ''Wanted to Have Sex" With Joan Jett