Paris Hilton's Break-Up Plan
By Bryan Alexander Posted Apr 29th 2010 02:21AM
Wasn't it just February that she was gushing about finding her true love? How does Cinderella manage to hit the ball scene so soon after dropping her Prince Charming?
So PopEater asked Paris Hilton how she manages. Take note, warriors of love -- here's Paris's break-up plan.
1) Keep your friends and family near: Paris was joined at the fashion show, hosted by her good friend and designer Gilbert Chagoury, by her parents and her sister, Nicky. Even if she was the last to arrive -- in the middle of the show, no less -- she was among her peeps. "It's all about surrounding yourself with your family and your friends and people that you love," she says.
2) Keep your mind occupied: Paris clearly does this by going out just about every night.
"It's about not thinking about it. Moving on," she says. "I'm fine, I'm over it."
3) Throwing yourself into work: Besides continuing her professional party-going, Paris is working on a new album and shopping around a new reality show. She can't really talk about the show since it's fresh. "But," she insists, "there's so much going on right now."
4) Keeping like totally Zen: Her parting words on the subject were seemingly taken from the dusty scrolls of wise heiress socialites of yore. "I'm just happy it's done. I've moved on with my life and I wish him the best," she says. "Life goes on."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Through the Years: See the Married Stars in Mrs. and Mrs. Smith and on Red Carpets
- Kristen Stewart Says People "Don't Know D--k S--t" About Her Personal Life in Vanity Fair France Interview
- Kim Kardashian Asked Bruce Jenner to Help Deal With Brody Jenner Complaining About Her Wedding -- Watch!
- ?Begin Again' With Adam Levine Hits Theaters In Re-Release ? WATCH His Extended Performance Of ?Lost Stars'
- Oral Argument: New Tell-All Claims Katie Couric Joked Diane Sawyer ?Blew' Source For Story
- ?I Needed Help' ? Teen Mom's Catelynn Lowell Opens Up About Her Battle With Depression That Nearly Took Her Life ? ?I Felt Like I'd Be Better Off Dead'
- New Zack Morris: Unauthorized story 'a love letter' to Saved By The Bell
- Pregnant or burrito grande?
- Joan Rivers in intensive care, critical condition at hospital
- Editors' Obsessions: MAC's Simpsons Collection, Trader Joe's Cookie Butter Ice Cream & More!
- 8 Reasons It's Time to Let the Angelina Jolie and Jennifer Aniston Feud Die
- Nicole Kidman Says She and Keith Urban Are ''Lucky'' They Met Late in Life: ''I've Been to Hell and Back''