Kim Kardashian Didn't Cause Burrito Stink On a Plane
By Bryan Alexander Posted Apr 30th 2010 01:04AM
Okay, maybe that's not really a saying, but it's what Kim Kardashian is insisting after media reports that her "giant burrito" made a recent first class flight "odoriferous." Kardashian has attempted to clear the air on her personal blog.
"This never happened and these quotes made me laugh," she wrote. "This is just hysterical."
"It baffles me that someone actually came up with this."
The Enquirer story in question quotes a "High-in-the-Sky-Spy" and states that Kardashian made the first class section smell "like a Mexican bean factory." Someone even allegedly barked about it to a stewardess, and then everyone "quietly cranked their air ducts on full blast" after the offending item was disposed of. That's how bad the stank was.
Kardashian's defense is pretty airtight, though: 1) She "absolutely hate(s) burritos" and 2) She has never brought "Mexican food on a plane."
Case closed on this -- unless someone brings security footage of Kardashian happily enjoying a burrito or lugging Taco Bell onto a plane.
But the mystery remains -- who brought the odoriferous burrito on the LAX flight that was so putrid that people hallucinated seeing reality star Kim Kardashian?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Armie Hammer's Wife Elizabeth Chambers Celebrates Baby Shower: Photos, Details
- Connie Britton, Taylor Kitsch Have Friday Night Lights Reunion on Red Carpet: Pictures
- Rachel Bilson Sneakily Hid Baby Bump in Hart of Dixie: Watch the Season 4 Trailer!
- Lucky Break! ?RHONJ' Stars Jacqueline & Chris Laurita Get Reprieve In Bankruptcy Trial As Judge Approves Extension
- Kimye's Fault? Anna Wintour's NYC ?Vogue' Offices Hit With Disgusting Rat Infestation: ‘Rat Droppings On Desks’
- Three Bill Cosby stand-up performances canceled
- Polish town bans Winnie the Pooh mascot from playground for being hermaphrodite
- Rapper facing life in prison for 'promoting gang violence' on album cover