Kim Kardashian Didn't Cause Burrito Stink On a Plane
By Bryan Alexander Posted Apr 30th 2010 01:04AM
Okay, maybe that's not really a saying, but it's what Kim Kardashian is insisting after media reports that her "giant burrito" made a recent first class flight "odoriferous." Kardashian has attempted to clear the air on her personal blog.
"This never happened and these quotes made me laugh," she wrote. "This is just hysterical."
"It baffles me that someone actually came up with this."
The Enquirer story in question quotes a "High-in-the-Sky-Spy" and states that Kardashian made the first class section smell "like a Mexican bean factory." Someone even allegedly barked about it to a stewardess, and then everyone "quietly cranked their air ducts on full blast" after the offending item was disposed of. That's how bad the stank was.
Kardashian's defense is pretty airtight, though: 1) She "absolutely hate(s) burritos" and 2) She has never brought "Mexican food on a plane."
Case closed on this -- unless someone brings security footage of Kardashian happily enjoying a burrito or lugging Taco Bell onto a plane.
But the mystery remains -- who brought the odoriferous burrito on the LAX flight that was so putrid that people hallucinated seeing reality star Kim Kardashian?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Real Housewives of New York City Recap: Carole Radziwill, Dorinda Medley Mourn Their Late Husbands on Emotional London Trip
- Pretty Little Liars Recap: Rhys Matthews Could Be Charles, Plus Red Coat Returns!
- Vacation Review: Chris Hemsworth Shamelessly Steals the Nostalgia-Filled Comedy, Ed Helms Perfectly Cast as Rusty Griswold
- Keith Richards documentary, solo album debut same day
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen pondering 'Fuller House' role, Netflix boss says
- ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt neck-and-neck
- What Will Happen to Whitney Houston's Estate Following the Death of Bobbi Kristina Brown? Watch and Find Out
- Coco Admits Her Pregnancy Has Been "Easy Breezy" So Far, Explains Why She Waited to Have First Child—Watch!
- Tyler Perry Is Speechless After Bobbi Kristina Brown's Death—Plus, Funeral Details Are Revealed