Kim Kardashian Didn't Cause Burrito Stink On a Plane
By Bryan Alexander Posted Apr 30th 2010 01:04AM
Okay, maybe that's not really a saying, but it's what Kim Kardashian is insisting after media reports that her "giant burrito" made a recent first class flight "odoriferous." Kardashian has attempted to clear the air on her personal blog.
"This never happened and these quotes made me laugh," she wrote. "This is just hysterical."
"It baffles me that someone actually came up with this."
The Enquirer story in question quotes a "High-in-the-Sky-Spy" and states that Kardashian made the first class section smell "like a Mexican bean factory." Someone even allegedly barked about it to a stewardess, and then everyone "quietly cranked their air ducts on full blast" after the offending item was disposed of. That's how bad the stank was.
Kardashian's defense is pretty airtight, though: 1) She "absolutely hate(s) burritos" and 2) She has never brought "Mexican food on a plane."
Case closed on this -- unless someone brings security footage of Kardashian happily enjoying a burrito or lugging Taco Bell onto a plane.
But the mystery remains -- who brought the odoriferous burrito on the LAX flight that was so putrid that people hallucinated seeing reality star Kim Kardashian?
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Middleton Has the Blues at the Commonwealth Games: Details on Her Dress, Blazer, Wedges
- Boyz II Men's "Better Half" Music Video Features Real-Life Military Couples: Watch
- Bachelorette Proposal: Josh Murray Asks Andi Dorfman to Marry Him
- ‘I Finally Got The Engagement Ring,' Bachelorette Andi Dorfman Crows, As Couple Sets Tentative Spring Wedding Date
- Lady Gaga Performs With Tony Bennett Then Goes Out On the Lower East Side
- Summer Lovin': Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi All Smiles In SoCal
- Hollywood human trafficking summit slams Roman Polanski, says stars can do more
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'Fifty Shades of Grey' trailer sets record