Mark McGrath, Fiancee Welcome Twins
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 30th 2010 07:19AM
Kingsland gave birth to son Lydon Edward and daughter Hartley Grace on April 29, PEOPLE reports. Lydon weighed in at 5 lbs., 7 oz., and Hartley weighed 4 lbs., 8 oz.
"We are so lucky. I don't think you can prepare for the love we are feeling," the former Sugar Ray singer said.
"Carin has taken care of me for the last 16 years. [Lydon and Hartley] are going to have trouble playing with their toys because I'll be using them all the time!" McGrath joked about his soon-to-be wife's added responsibilities.
The pair became engaged this past New Year's Eve.
Liev Schreiber carries his son Alexander on his shoulders as they stroll through SoHo.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Trend Alert! Fashionista Olivia Palermo Is Bringing Back Flare Jeans
- Bobby Spotted Outside Bobbi Kristina's Rehab, As Her Famous Godfather Speaks Out
- ?KUWTK' Captures Bruce Jenner Crying After Kris Replaces Him