Mark McGrath, Fiancee Welcome Twins
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 30th 2010 07:19AM
Kingsland gave birth to son Lydon Edward and daughter Hartley Grace on April 29, PEOPLE reports. Lydon weighed in at 5 lbs., 7 oz., and Hartley weighed 4 lbs., 8 oz.
"We are so lucky. I don't think you can prepare for the love we are feeling," the former Sugar Ray singer said.
"Carin has taken care of me for the last 16 years. [Lydon and Hartley] are going to have trouble playing with their toys because I'll be using them all the time!" McGrath joked about his soon-to-be wife's added responsibilities.
The pair became engaged this past New Year's Eve.
Liev Schreiber carries his son Alexander on his shoulders as they stroll through SoHo.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Better blonde or brunette?
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- 'Can't Buy Me Love' Star Amanda Peterson's Cause of Death Revealed
- Extra Scoop: Did Josh Duggar Have a Pregnancy Scare with Another Woman?
- Win It! A Patricia Nash Argos Crossbody Handbag
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 45 Million Instagram Followers With, You Guessed It, a Cleavage Shot
- Bryan Cranston: Being Famous "Is Almost Like Being a Pregnant Woman"
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Is a "Free Spirit," "Amazing With Kids," Ex-Girlfriend's Mom Says