Mark McGrath, Fiancee Welcome Twins
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 30th 2010 07:19AM
Kingsland gave birth to son Lydon Edward and daughter Hartley Grace on April 29, PEOPLE reports. Lydon weighed in at 5 lbs., 7 oz., and Hartley weighed 4 lbs., 8 oz.
"We are so lucky. I don't think you can prepare for the love we are feeling," the former Sugar Ray singer said.
"Carin has taken care of me for the last 16 years. [Lydon and Hartley] are going to have trouble playing with their toys because I'll be using them all the time!" McGrath joked about his soon-to-be wife's added responsibilities.
The pair became engaged this past New Year's Eve.
Liev Schreiber carries his son Alexander on his shoulders as they stroll through SoHo.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Keith Richards documentary, solo album debut same day
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen pondering 'Fuller House' role, Netflix boss says
- ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt neck-and-neck
- Extra Scoop: Nick Gordon's Family Says He Did Not Cause Bobbi Kristina's Death
- Extra Hot Deals: Kimono Scarves, Skincare, and Necklaces!
- Charlotte McKinney's Big Boobs Are a Huge Struggle for Her — See the Six Reasons Why!
- Vacation Review: Chris Hemsworth Shamelessly Steals the Nostalgia-Filled Comedy, Ed Helms Perfectly Cast as Rusty Griswold
- Carole Radziwill Pens Open Letter After Emotional RHONY Episode: "I Was Reluctant" to Tell This Story
- Taylor Swift Meets Godson, Jaime King's Baby Leo: Adorable Photos!