Mark McGrath, Fiancee Welcome Twins
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 30th 2010 07:19AM
Kingsland gave birth to son Lydon Edward and daughter Hartley Grace on April 29, PEOPLE reports. Lydon weighed in at 5 lbs., 7 oz., and Hartley weighed 4 lbs., 8 oz.
"We are so lucky. I don't think you can prepare for the love we are feeling," the former Sugar Ray singer said.
"Carin has taken care of me for the last 16 years. [Lydon and Hartley] are going to have trouble playing with their toys because I'll be using them all the time!" McGrath joked about his soon-to-be wife's added responsibilities.
The pair became engaged this past New Year's Eve.
Liev Schreiber carries his son Alexander on his shoulders as they stroll through SoHo.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Wardrobe whoopsies: On purpose, or an accident?
- Rapper cuts off penis in suicide attempt, reattach fails, report says
- 'X-Men' director Bryan Singer accused of sexually abusing 17-year-old boy in 1999
- Confessions from a ?Real World' open casting call
- ?Arrow' recap: It's not easy being green
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- Alexa Ray Joel's First Words About Her Health After Collapsing Onstage
- Kardashian Family News: Kris Jenner Goes to Hospital, Rob Kardashian Not in Rehab
- Wu-Tang Affiliated Rapper Cuts Off Private Part, Jumps from Balcony!