Mark McGrath, Fiancee Welcome Twins
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 30th 2010 07:19AM
Kingsland gave birth to son Lydon Edward and daughter Hartley Grace on April 29, PEOPLE reports. Lydon weighed in at 5 lbs., 7 oz., and Hartley weighed 4 lbs., 8 oz.
"We are so lucky. I don't think you can prepare for the love we are feeling," the former Sugar Ray singer said.
"Carin has taken care of me for the last 16 years. [Lydon and Hartley] are going to have trouble playing with their toys because I'll be using them all the time!" McGrath joked about his soon-to-be wife's added responsibilities.
The pair became engaged this past New Year's Eve.
Liev Schreiber carries his son Alexander on his shoulders as they stroll through SoHo.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff says new album will reflect Texas roots
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album
- Emma Watson Makes Impassioned Speech on Feminism and Gender Equality at U.N. Headquarters, Says Feminism isn't "Anti-Men or Unattractive"
- Real Housewives of New Jersey Recap: Teresa Giudice Prepares to Downsize
- Little People, Big World's Jeremy Roloff Marries Audrey Mirabella Botti; Kim Kardashian's Nude Photos Leaked Online: Top Stories