Sandra Bullock and Jesse James Selling Their Beachfront Home
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 30th 2010 08:20PM
Radaronline reports that the stunning Long Beach water-side home is on the market and all yours for just under $6 million.
There will be no open houses for the property to keep the curious at bay. Potential buyers will be screened and must first pre-qualify before even seeing the property. This screening process includes submitting bank statements and even getting pictures taken.
Meanwhile, Bullock (along with her adopted son) has been furnishing the Victorian mansion the couple bought together in the Garden District of New Orleans, according to the site.
Bullock filed for divorce on April 23 in Austin, Texas, where she maintains a home, keeping the process secret by discreetly using her backwards initials "B.A.S." and James's initials "J.J.G" on the paperwork.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan dating?
- UC Berkeley overrides student group, re-invites Bill Maher to speak
- Stars' sneaky skin-showing tricks
- Watch the First Trailer for Syfy's New Thriller '12 Monkeys'
- 'Game of Thrones' Cast Signs for Season 7 with Big Raises (Exclusive)
- Spike Mendelsohn, host of FYI's 'Midnight Feast', Takes THR's Taste Test
- Spider-Man fans, Marvel's next Summer 2015 teaser is for you
- Cookie Monster spoofs ?Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire'
- 13 Mistakes From Your Favorite '90s Sitcoms
- Best of Late Night TV: Jake Gyllenhaal's Water War and Jim Carrey's Matthew McConaughey Impression (VIDEO)
- 22 Amazingly Improvised Movie-Inspired Halloween Costumes