Sandra Bullock and Jesse James Selling Their Beachfront Home
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 30th 2010 08:20PM
Radaronline reports that the stunning Long Beach water-side home is on the market and all yours for just under $6 million.
There will be no open houses for the property to keep the curious at bay. Potential buyers will be screened and must first pre-qualify before even seeing the property. This screening process includes submitting bank statements and even getting pictures taken.
Meanwhile, Bullock (along with her adopted son) has been furnishing the Victorian mansion the couple bought together in the Garden District of New Orleans, according to the site.
Bullock filed for divorce on April 23 in Austin, Texas, where she maintains a home, keeping the process secret by discreetly using her backwards initials "B.A.S." and James's initials "J.J.G" on the paperwork.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- ?Scandal' finale recap: Murder, betrayal and a shocking twist
- Kim Novak takes on Oscar night 'bullies'
- Glen Campbell moved to Alzheimer's facility, report says
- Cannes: French Director Nicole Garcia to Head Camera d'Or Jury
- Cannes: Indian Studio Yash Raj Hits Big With Two Titles in Selection
- 'American Idol' Castoff Dexter Roberts: On the Hunt for his Own Reality Show
- ?Parenthood' finale react: A house is not a home
- ?Scandal' finale: Talk about it! ? UPDATED
- ?American Idol' 2014: And the Top 6 are?
- The 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 2 Trailer Is Next Level Crazy (VIDEO)
- Would You Watch a 'House of Cards'-Inspired Reality Show?
- Oscars 2015: Full Academy Awards Season Schedule