Sandra Bullock and Jesse James Selling Their Beachfront Home
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 30th 2010 08:20PM
Radaronline reports that the stunning Long Beach water-side home is on the market and all yours for just under $6 million.
There will be no open houses for the property to keep the curious at bay. Potential buyers will be screened and must first pre-qualify before even seeing the property. This screening process includes submitting bank statements and even getting pictures taken.
Meanwhile, Bullock (along with her adopted son) has been furnishing the Victorian mansion the couple bought together in the Garden District of New Orleans, according to the site.
Bullock filed for divorce on April 23 in Austin, Texas, where she maintains a home, keeping the process secret by discreetly using her backwards initials "B.A.S." and James's initials "J.J.G" on the paperwork.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Watch Intense New Trailer for Fox's Hip-Hop Drama 'Empire'
- ABC's 'Manhattan Love Story' Canceled
- Morelia Film Fest: Transgender Drama 'Carmin Tropical' Wins Top Prize
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming