Taylor Swift Is the Latest Face of CoverGirl
By PopEater Staff Posted May 1st 2010 09:17AM
The country cutie was named the latest face of CoverGirl cosmetics, PEOPLE reports.
Swift calls the role a "dream come true," but you won't see ads featuring the 'Love Story' singer until January. The 20-year-old star will be schilling for a new,luxury line from the company
Other famous CoverGirl women include Ellen DeGeneres, Drew Barrymore, Queen Latifah and RIhanna.
Taylor Swift Snapshots
Taylor Swift performs at the Brooks & Dunn "The Last Rodeo" tribute concert on Monday, April 19, 2010, in Las Vegas. (AP Photo/Matt Sayles)
- Filed under:
- Music News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Polly Bergen, versatile actress, singer dies at 84
- Report: Avril Lavigne and Nickelback's Chad Kroeger are splitting up
- Lady Gaga says she's 'very happy' and sober
- Entertainment Geekly: ?Super Smash Bros.' was the best and worst thing to happen to Nintendo
- Hear three tracks from the all-star ?Here Lies Love' remix album