Taylor Swift Is the Latest Face of CoverGirl
By PopEater Staff Posted May 1st 2010 09:17AM
The country cutie was named the latest face of CoverGirl cosmetics, PEOPLE reports.
Swift calls the role a "dream come true," but you won't see ads featuring the 'Love Story' singer until January. The 20-year-old star will be schilling for a new,luxury line from the company
Other famous CoverGirl women include Ellen DeGeneres, Drew Barrymore, Queen Latifah and RIhanna.
Taylor Swift Snapshots
Taylor Swift performs at the Brooks & Dunn "The Last Rodeo" tribute concert on Monday, April 19, 2010, in Las Vegas. (AP Photo/Matt Sayles)
- Filed under:
- Music News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jaime King makes Taylor Swift the Godmother of her unborn child
- ?Born in the Wild' to feature women who give birth in nature, despite medical concerns
- Anna Wintour shares secrets to success
- Get the Look! Cara Delevingne's Harry Styles Style
- Lady Gaga and Taylor Kinney Take the Plunge
- ?Fifty Shades' of ?SNL': Dakota Johnson, ISIS and More
- Bethenny Frankel, Ramona Singer Sob Over Their Divorces in Real Housewives of New York City Season 7 Trailer: Plus, Meet New Cast Member Dorinda Medley
- Carly Rae Jepsen Returns, New Song "I Really Like You" Will Get Stuck In Your Head
- Khloe Kardashian Goes Totally Blonde, See Her New Hair Color