Taylor Swift Is the Latest Face of CoverGirl
By PopEater Staff Posted May 1st 2010 09:17AM
The country cutie was named the latest face of CoverGirl cosmetics, PEOPLE reports.
Swift calls the role a "dream come true," but you won't see ads featuring the 'Love Story' singer until January. The 20-year-old star will be schilling for a new,luxury line from the company
Other famous CoverGirl women include Ellen DeGeneres, Drew Barrymore, Queen Latifah and RIhanna.
Taylor Swift Snapshots
Taylor Swift performs at the Brooks & Dunn "The Last Rodeo" tribute concert on Monday, April 19, 2010, in Las Vegas. (AP Photo/Matt Sayles)
- Filed under:
- Music News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Donald Trump calls NBC 'weak and foolish' after they sever ties with GOP hopeful
- Diddy's son Quincy says his father's arrest was a 'hiccup'
- Why Madonna is on dating app Grindr
- Fan Favorite NeNe Leakes Is Leaving ‘Real Housewives of Atlanta'
- Extra Scoop: Did NBC Fire Donald Trump or Did The Donald Quit?
- Kate Hudson and Brother Oliver Disowned by Biological Dad