Taylor Swift Is the Latest Face of CoverGirl
By PopEater Staff Posted May 1st 2010 09:17AM
The country cutie was named the latest face of CoverGirl cosmetics, PEOPLE reports.
Swift calls the role a "dream come true," but you won't see ads featuring the 'Love Story' singer until January. The 20-year-old star will be schilling for a new,luxury line from the company
Other famous CoverGirl women include Ellen DeGeneres, Drew Barrymore, Queen Latifah and RIhanna.
Taylor Swift Snapshots
Taylor Swift performs at the Brooks & Dunn "The Last Rodeo" tribute concert on Monday, April 19, 2010, in Las Vegas. (AP Photo/Matt Sayles)
- Filed under:
- Music News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shia LaBeouf: Woman raped me at gallery
- 'Real World' star Ryan Knight dies at 29
- Bill Cosby cooperated with tabloids to spike accuser's story
- ?Star Wars' trailer wishlist: VII things we hope to see
- PopWatch Confessional: What are you thankful for this year?
- Win It! JBL Over-Ear Headphones and Speaker Clip
- Is Jim Bob Duggar Trying to Set Up Daughter Jana with Celebrity?
- 'Extra' Trend Spotter: Great Boots by Born!
- Celebrities' Thanksgiving Messages: See Photos From Taylor Swift, Beyonce
- Derek, Julianne Hough, Maria Menounos, Mark Ballas, Sadie Robertson, Kate Hudson Do Thanksgiving Dance Wars: Watch!
- Ryan Knight of The Real World Has Died at 29, Second MTV Tragedy Just Weeks After Diem Brown's Passing