Lindsay Lohan's Dad Wants Conservatorship
By PopEater Staff Posted May 2nd 2010 07:03AM
TMZ that he'll be in L.A. Monday to start the legal process of gaining conservatorship for Lindsay Lohan. Michael said he is open to someone else assuming that role. TMZ reported that the 'Mean Girls' actress violated the terms of her probation and could wind up in jail -- a claim her lawyer has since denied.
Lindsay is in New York and has refused to meet with her father after Michael brought cops to Lindsay's apartment for an intervention last week.
LIndsay took to Twitter to rant against the family patriarch. "I have no choice but to make this public, due to my sister's safety, as well as my own, 'my ex-dad' just WALKED INTO MY APT like the devil's advocate with officers...."
Lohan continued her tirade, tweeting, "Let's not forget, that my father KIDNAPPED me from a COURT ROOM when I was 4 years old and is CRAZY."
Lindsay Lohan Snapshots
Lindsay Lohan visits Millions of Milkshakes on April 26, 2010 in Los Angeles, California. Celebrity Sightings In Los Angeles - April, 26 2010 Los Angeles, CA United States April 26, 2010 Photo by Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com To license this image (60282154), contact WireImage.com
Jean Baptiste Lacroix/WireImage.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Leonardo DiCaprio spotted partying with 25 models, source says
- Ali Lohan reportedly launching country music career
- FOX411's pic of the day
- 'The Best Man Wedding' Coming in 2016
- 'A Most Wanted Man' Director on Philip Seymour Hoffman, 'Normality' of Espionage
- Jeffrey Katzenberg to Receive National Arts Medal
- Chris Harrison blogs ?The Bachelorette: The Men Tell All'
- Listen: Kate Hudson shares her favorite ?Overboard' lines and so much more
- Don't Rule Out a 'Sons of Anarchy' Prequel
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay Are Making Your 'Manimal' Movie Dreams Come True
- We Can't Stop Looking at These Snazzy 'Hunger Games: Mockingjay' Living Portraits