Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Exchange Vows ... Again
By PopEater Staff Posted May 2nd 2010 07:00AM
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon renewed their vows Friday at their Beverly Hills home. Carey wore a cleavage-baring white dress, while Cannon donned a white suit for the outdoor ceremony. The 'Obsessed' singer went on Twitter to share the news. "So last night's wedding vow renewal & small party was a SG..too many cameras(from close & far!) but it was beautiful. NC is the best," she wrote. "The festive moments continue. Sending LOVE to all the LAMBS in the land as always and happiness to everyone out there."Friday's ceremony marked Carey's third walk down the aisle with Cannon. The couple wed in April 2008 at Carey's Bahamian estate after dating for only six weeks.
According to PEOPLE, Cannon gave his wife a custom-made "Ring Pop" as a surprise gift during the ceremony. Hand crafted at Jason of Beverly Hills jewelers, the sparkler was made of white gold encrusted in white diamonds and pink sapphires.
Last month, Cannon said he and Carey planned to renew their vows. "I encourage everybody to do it," he said at the time. "If you are happy and in love, celebrate it!" he told PEOPLE.
Earlier this week, Carey shot down rumors that she was expecting her first child, Usmagazine.com reports.
Although new photos of the singer, 40, with husband Nick Cannon prompted speculation that she might be with child, her rep denies the rumors, telling Us that Carey is "not pregnant."
Nick and Mariah Pics
Mariah Carey attends the 12th annual Keepers Of The Dream Awards at the Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers on April 15, 2010 in New York City. 12th Annual Keepers Of The Dream Awards Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers New York, NY United States April 15, 2010 Photo by Theo Wargo/WireImage.com To license this image (17228503), contact WireImage.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Contestant sues 'Dating Naked' for allegedly airing uncensored shot
- Bikini-clad Gwyneth Paltrow nominates Chris Martin for the Ice Bucket Challenge
- Kirk Cameron: Christian actors should be held to a higher standard
- Aaron Paul is running one last ?Breaking Bad' scavenger hunt
- How ?Saved by the Bell' changed after the pilot
- ?Spider-Woman #1? has a special variant cover that is causing some controversy for some reason
- Does Chris Brown Want a Baby with Karreuche Tran?
- Robin Williams' Ashes Scattered in San Francisco Bay
- Are These Kardashian Rumors Fact or Fiction? Jonathan Cheban Weighs In