Mariah Carey & Nick Cannon Exchange Vows ... Again
By PopEater Staff Posted May 2nd 2010 07:00AM
Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon renewed their vows Friday at their Beverly Hills home. Carey wore a cleavage-baring white dress, while Cannon donned a white suit for the outdoor ceremony. The 'Obsessed' singer went on Twitter to share the news. "So last night's wedding vow renewal & small party was a SG..too many cameras(from close & far!) but it was beautiful. NC is the best," she wrote. "The festive moments continue. Sending LOVE to all the LAMBS in the land as always and happiness to everyone out there."Friday's ceremony marked Carey's third walk down the aisle with Cannon. The couple wed in April 2008 at Carey's Bahamian estate after dating for only six weeks.
According to PEOPLE, Cannon gave his wife a custom-made "Ring Pop" as a surprise gift during the ceremony. Hand crafted at Jason of Beverly Hills jewelers, the sparkler was made of white gold encrusted in white diamonds and pink sapphires.
Last month, Cannon said he and Carey planned to renew their vows. "I encourage everybody to do it," he said at the time. "If you are happy and in love, celebrate it!" he told PEOPLE.
Earlier this week, Carey shot down rumors that she was expecting her first child, Usmagazine.com reports.
Although new photos of the singer, 40, with husband Nick Cannon prompted speculation that she might be with child, her rep denies the rumors, telling Us that Carey is "not pregnant."
Nick and Mariah Pics
Mariah Carey attends the 12th annual Keepers Of The Dream Awards at the Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers on April 15, 2010 in New York City. 12th Annual Keepers Of The Dream Awards Sheraton New York Hotel & Towers New York, NY United States April 15, 2010 Photo by Theo Wargo/WireImage.com To license this image (17228503), contact WireImage.com
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Got Married!
- Lady Gaga Takes a Tumble on Stage in Monaco
- Mariah Carey Spends 4th of July with Her Billionaire Boo
- Hillary Clinton, Ellen DeGeneres Write Sweet Responses to Gay Teen in Humans of New York Post
- Jada Pinkett Smith: Will Smith Has Me "On Lockdown," Knows I Wouldn't Cheat on Him
- Britney Spears Recreates Oops Album Cover With Sons Jayden and Sean in Cute Twitter Photo