Celeb Photographer Tyler Shields Shot Someone... With A Gun
By Ben Trivett Posted May 3rd 2010 11:35AM
Photographer and PopEater bud Tyler Shields has shocked us once again. At the release party for his new photographs, entitled 'Collisions,' Tyler took performance art a step further and shot someone ... with a gun, and PopEater has the Exclusive video to prove it. As dangerous as it sounds, it was actually a completely controlled act and was done with very careful planning. Since he is most known for his creative style with a camera, he raised the stakes by stepping into performance art during the star-packed event. The main story of the night, however, was the release of his new photographs. These beautiful images, which look almost too good to be true, were created with NO Photoshop or post-processing whatsoever. Check out the images, what Tyler had to say and, yes, a PopEater Exclusive video of him shooting someone after the jump.
We were able to catch up with Tyler, and he shared a little about his 'Collision' series. "Collisions are made using a new technique created by me. What you are seeing is one image taken with one camera with no Photoshop, all in camera. 'Collisions' are an exact representation of my memories and my dreams."
Tyler has made quite a name for himself in the world of celebrity photography. His no-holds-barred approach to getting the right images is a perfect match for the celebrity subjects he chooses. When asked about how he creates these images, Tyler said, "Every single person who has seen 'Collision' has asked me how I do it, but i would rather keep that secret to myself." Well Tyler, more power to you.
Now, back to shooting someone at the party. Tyler said on his blog, "Oh and you may have heard that I shot someone with a gun during the party. This is true. It was planned and all safety precautions were taken and it was performed with a professional." This seems like a risky stunt, but we'd expect nothing less. All in all, this sounds like a great night for a great project.
Art, celebrities and a shooting. We look forward to seeing more great
work from Tyler soon.
Tyler Shields 'Collisions'
Ashley Greene is photographed by Tyler Shields. Click through to see more of Tyler's work.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mindy Kaling Talks Vince Vaughn, Rihanna, Being Mistaken for Malala
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday Beauty Shopping Deals: Save Money With These Coupon Codes, Sales
- Celebrities' Thanksgiving Messages: See Photos From Taylor Swift, Beyonce
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Maria Menounos Compete in Annual Thanksgiving #DanceWars!
- Chris Pratt Shares a Cute Family Photo as Anna Faris Hilariously Live-Tweets Thanksgiving
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped at #IAMSORRY Installation, Sits in Silence for Hour-Long Interview