The Conan O'Brien Drama Needs to End, Please
By PopEater Staff Posted May 4th 2010 03:42PM
Conan O'Brien told the world that he felt betrayed by NBC and Jay Leno on '60 Minutes.' David Letterman insults Leno every chance his gets these days, and Jay himself gave a mediocre performance at the White House Correspondents' Dinner -- giving his many adversaries more ammunition to fire at him.
But here's the thing. Conan has a new show (and $32 million to boot), and Leno is once again beating Letterman in the ratings. So why is this still a thing? The Girls on Pop have no idea, and they wish it would stop.
Watch the Ladies Rant Below!
MORE ABOUT Conan O'Brien
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Conan O'Brien Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kourtney Kardashian Bares Her Growing Baby Bump and Legs in Another Tight LBD -- See Her Chic Maternity Wear!
- Rachel Bilson Is Taking Full Maternity Leave, Jaime King Dishes on Hart of Dixie Costar's Baby Shower
- Minnie Driver: Parents Who Put Kids in Showbiz Are "Desperate and Conflicted"
- Animal Abuse? After Eviction, Jon Gosselin Abandons Tiny Kitten In Rental Home!
- Judge Denies Teresa Giudice's Halfway House Plea, Bureau Of Prisons To Determine Final Placement
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chrissy Teigen criticized for tweets on Ottawa shooting
- In defense of Renee Zellweger's face
- Harry Styles Fan Fiction Author Calls After "the Vanilla Version of Fifty Shades of Grey"
- Required Reading: Our Favorite Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Books Out Right Now
- Goodfellas Actor Frank Sivero Sues Fox for $250 Million Over Simpsons Character He Says Is Based on Him