The Conan O'Brien Drama Needs to End, Please
By PopEater Staff Posted May 4th 2010 03:42PM
Conan O'Brien told the world that he felt betrayed by NBC and Jay Leno on '60 Minutes.' David Letterman insults Leno every chance his gets these days, and Jay himself gave a mediocre performance at the White House Correspondents' Dinner -- giving his many adversaries more ammunition to fire at him.
But here's the thing. Conan has a new show (and $32 million to boot), and Leno is once again beating Letterman in the ratings. So why is this still a thing? The Girls on Pop have no idea, and they wish it would stop.
Watch the Ladies Rant Below!
MORE ABOUT Conan O'Brien
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Conan O'Brien Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner's Diane Sawyer Interview: Laverne Cox and More Celebs Embrace His Bravery -- Read Their Reactions Here
- Bruce Jenner E! Documentary Confirmed Following His Emotional Confession ? Get All the Details on the Eight-Part One-Hour Docuseries
- Bruce Jenner Tells Diane Sawyer: Kim "Has Been, By Far, the Most Accepting" of the Kardashians
- Bruce Jenner in interview: 'I am a woman'
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Everything We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Candid Diane Sawyer Interview
- Bruce Jenner Says Khloé Kardashian Is Taking His Transition the Hardest ''Because She's Had a Lot of Losses in Her Life''
- Bruce Jenner's Family Reacts to Diane Sawyer Interview: We Are "So Very Proud" of Our "Hero"