The Conan O'Brien Drama Needs to End, Please
By PopEater Staff Posted May 4th 2010 03:42PM
Conan O'Brien told the world that he felt betrayed by NBC and Jay Leno on '60 Minutes.' David Letterman insults Leno every chance his gets these days, and Jay himself gave a mediocre performance at the White House Correspondents' Dinner -- giving his many adversaries more ammunition to fire at him.
But here's the thing. Conan has a new show (and $32 million to boot), and Leno is once again beating Letterman in the ratings. So why is this still a thing? The Girls on Pop have no idea, and they wish it would stop.
Watch the Ladies Rant Below!
MORE ABOUT Conan O'Brien
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Conan O'Brien Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Russell Crowe: Michael Jackson Prank Called Me All the Time, Even Though "I Never Met Him"
- Kim and Kyle Richards Get In Nastiest Fight Ever and More Inside Details From the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills' Reunion Special
- Trevor Noah, New Daily Show Host, Faces Backlash Over Controversial Tweets: Details
- Mayim Bialik: I'll be spending upcoming holiday with my ex
- Luke Bryan recovering after minor surgery
- Trevor Noah's tweets called 'anti-Semitic,' 'racist,' 'sexist'