The Conan O'Brien Drama Needs to End, Please
By PopEater Staff Posted May 4th 2010 03:42PM
Conan O'Brien told the world that he felt betrayed by NBC and Jay Leno on '60 Minutes.' David Letterman insults Leno every chance his gets these days, and Jay himself gave a mediocre performance at the White House Correspondents' Dinner -- giving his many adversaries more ammunition to fire at him.
But here's the thing. Conan has a new show (and $32 million to boot), and Leno is once again beating Letterman in the ratings. So why is this still a thing? The Girls on Pop have no idea, and they wish it would stop.
Watch the Ladies Rant Below!
MORE ABOUT Conan O'Brien
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Conan O'Brien Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gary Busey Joins Dancing With the Stars Season 21: See His Announcement on Jimmy Kimmel Live!
- Kylie Jenner Goes Blonde for Real, Debuts "Ashy Dirty Blonde" Fall Hairdo: Picture
- Christina Applegate Plays Meryl Streep's Most Famous Roles Really Badly in Hilarious Lifetime Movie Spoof
- 'We Are Your Friends' flops, has one of the worst box foffice openings in history
- J.J. Watt 'heartbroken' over Jennifer Aniston's marriage
- Unrelated celebrity twins