The Conan O'Brien Drama Needs to End, Please
By PopEater Staff Posted May 4th 2010 03:42PM
Conan O'Brien told the world that he felt betrayed by NBC and Jay Leno on '60 Minutes.' David Letterman insults Leno every chance his gets these days, and Jay himself gave a mediocre performance at the White House Correspondents' Dinner -- giving his many adversaries more ammunition to fire at him.
But here's the thing. Conan has a new show (and $32 million to boot), and Leno is once again beating Letterman in the ratings. So why is this still a thing? The Girls on Pop have no idea, and they wish it would stop.
Watch the Ladies Rant Below!
MORE ABOUT Conan O'Brien
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Conan O'Brien Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Liam Hemsworth Says "There's No Bad Blood" With Miley Cyrus, Jokes He Was a "Devil Child"
- Kaley Cuoco's $250 Gym Ensemble: See Her Rocker Workout Style!
- How to Wear a Cape Like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, Sarah Jessica Parker and Olivia Palermo: Try the Trend Without Looking Like You're Wearing a Blanket
- Is She Cracking Under Pressure? ?Long Island Medium' Theresa Caputo Reveals Her Secret Meltdowns ?Crying Spells, Anxiety Attacks & Sleepless Nights? In New Tell-All
- Taking ?Responsibility': Michael Phelps Admits He Is ?Deeply Sorry' For Humiliating DUI In Earnest Tweets ? Does He Mean It?
- Dina Manzo Desperate To Control ?RHONJ' Family Drama With Jacqueline Laurita On ? And Off ? The Screen
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Anita Baker sued by lawyer who claims she owes him money
- Country trio Lady Antebellum's adult sound on new album '747'