The Conan O'Brien Drama Needs to End, Please
By PopEater Staff Posted May 4th 2010 03:42PM
Conan O'Brien told the world that he felt betrayed by NBC and Jay Leno on '60 Minutes.' David Letterman insults Leno every chance his gets these days, and Jay himself gave a mediocre performance at the White House Correspondents' Dinner -- giving his many adversaries more ammunition to fire at him.
But here's the thing. Conan has a new show (and $32 million to boot), and Leno is once again beating Letterman in the ratings. So why is this still a thing? The Girls on Pop have no idea, and they wish it would stop.
Watch the Ladies Rant Below!
MORE ABOUT Conan O'Brien
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Conan O'Brien Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gabrielle Union, Dwyane Wade Hold Rehearsal Dinner in Miami Before Wedding: Photos
- Mary-Kate Olsen Competes in Hamptons Horse Show: Photos
- Vanessa Lachey Baby Bump: Pregnant Star Steps Out in Beverly Hills
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Kings of Leon play first show since drummer's injury
- Report: Jon Bon Jovi axed from group bidding for Buffalo Bills
- Ferguson shooting: Hip-hop moves as strong force for Michael Brown
- Kathy Griffin Completes the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge Naked on Jimmy Kimmel Live—Watch Now!
- Kate Gosselin's Kids Are Growing Up So Fast—See The Family's First Day of School Pic!
- Dwyane Wade and Gabrielle Union Look Madly in Love at Wedding Rehearsal Dinner—See the Pics!