George Lopez Says Sandra Bullock 'Could Not Be Happier'
By PopEater Staff Posted May 4th 2010 09:24AM
Lopez spoke to PEOPLE yesterday about Bullock's newly adopted son, Louis Bardo Bullock, saying, "I am a proud uncle and [my wife] Ann is a proud aunt. Sandra is a loving, giving person, and Louis could not be in a better home and she could not be happier."
Meanwhile, Lopez told Extra that he had known about the adoption for a few months.
"I love that she was able to do it privately and really take care of Louis, which is first and foremost," he said.
Bullock was an executive producer on Lopez's ABC sitcom, 'George Lopez.'
Last week, Bullock shocked everyone by revealing that she and husband Jesse James had adopted a newborn son from New Orleans in January. The couple decided to keep the adoption a secret until after the Oscars were over.
"I did not want him brought into a world that would not have been too sincere to him as I wanted. I wanted to be alone with him as long as I could then we had to tell his story," she told PEOPLE in an exclusive cover story.
Bullock also confirmed that she is filing for divorce following James' extra-marital affairs.
In the meantime, Bullock and James are now selling their beachfront home in California for just under $6 million.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor Season 19, Episode 4 Recap: One Girl Gets the Cinderella Treatment, While the Rest Get Down and Dirty
- Selma Director Ava DuVernay, Star David Oyelowo to Create Hurricane Katrina Drama
- Jamal Woolard, Federico Castelluccio Rally to Support Troubled Adolescents for Premiere of Short Film "Boys of Bate"
- Lawyers: Melissa Rivers files malpractice lawsuit in mother Joan's death
- Benedict Cumberbatch: I'm sorry for saying 'colored'
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
- Kim Kardashian's T-Mobile Super Bowl Commercial Hits the Internet—Watch Now!
- Bill Cosby Sexual Assault Allegations Continue: Former Hollywood Executive Says Comedian Took Advantage of Her 36 Years Ago
- Mission: Impossible 5 Release Date Moved Up: Find Out When You Can See Tom Cruise's Next Film!