Jude Law, Sienna Miller Go Public at Met Costume Gala
By PopEater Staff Posted May 4th 2010 06:42AM
It seemed like old times at last night's Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute gala, where on-again, off-again couple Jude Law and Sienna Miller went public with their relationship for the first time since rumors sprouted that they were back together.
Miller, 28, wore a blue Emilio Pucci dress. (For more on last night's fashions, visit Stylelist.)
The couple reportedly reunited at the end of last year while starring in separate plays on Broadway, according to British tabloids. The reunion ended a long hiatus for the couple, whose relationship fell apart in 2005 after Law admitted to having an affair with his nanny.
Following their split, the couple remained active in the tabloids through subsequent relationships -- Miller in particular for her affair with 'Brothers & Sisters' co-star Balthazar Getty.
"I definitely have been foolish. I've made apologies to people I needed to, but I can't apologize to people I don't know for things they don't understand," she later told British GQ.
Last year, Jude Law fathered a baby girl with model Samantha Burke after a brief fling.
2010 Costume Institute Ball
In this photo given exclusively to PopEater, Lindsay Lohan is seen holding a gun to her lips as she poses in a photo shoot for Tyler Shields. Click for More Pics From the Shoot >>>
2010 Met Costume Gala Photos
MORE ABOUT Sienna Miller
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Sienna Miller Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Opens Up About Fertility Struggles: "I Still Have Hope" for a Second Pregnancy
- Justin Bieber, Hailey Baldwin Crash Prom, Give Teens Surprise of a Lifetime!
- Michelle Obama Goes Curly, Idina Menzel Debuts Blonde Hair at the White House Correspondents' Dinner: See the Makeovers!
- Colin Farrell: I have not dated in four years
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Taylor Swift's new guy using her to get famous?
- Elizabeth Olsen Is Excited by the "Consistent Female Presence" Throughout Avengers: Age of Ultron—Watch Now!
- Alpha Male Madness 2015: Vote in the Final 4 Now!
- Bruce Jenner's First Wife Chrystie Crownover, Four Eldest Children React to His Transition: "We're Just Looking Forward"