PopEater Parties with 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey'
By Elizabeth Brady Posted May 4th 2010 04:36PM
Teresa Giudice and her family. Details on our night out with the Jersey divas ... after the jump!
Daughters Gia, Gabriella and Milania Giudice were in typical form, applying lipstick and interrupting their mother as she promoted her new book, 'Skinny Italian.'
Jacqueline Laurita was also on hand with plenty of smiles and details about her new baby boy Nicholas. She also spoke about some upcoming issues with her teenage daughter, Ashley, saying she thinks, "Other parents will be able to identify with what we go through on this season." She cited "openness and communication" as the ultimate tools in conflict resolution.
The Brownstone was full of other Bravolebrities, who made the trek to the Garden State, including Andy Cohen, Alex and Simon McCord, Jill and Bobby Zarin, as well as 'New York's' newest housewife, Jennifer Gilbert.
On last night's episode, we saw signs of birth (Jacqueline and Teresa's pregnancies) and rebirth (Danielle seems to be born again with the church?). It seems that old feuds will be returning in season two -- and there were hints of more arguments, tears, Italian homemaking and even an arrest coming up in future episodes.
But as far as the Danielle drama was concerned, Caroline -- who referred to her as "garbage" last season -- clarified to PopEater that Staub was indeed invited and would have been welcome at the event. (Sources told us she was at a different premiere party in Manhattan.) "I choose to dismiss it," Caroline said. "You would have to ask her why she isn't here. The people I love are right here with me, and life is good."
Way to keep it classy, Caroline. Speaking of which: Check out PopEater's exclusive video of Jill Zarin's thoughts on 'Tardy for the Party' vs. 'Money Can't Buy You Class.'
MORE ABOUT Teresa Giudice
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Teresa Giudice Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Emma Stone, Andrew Garfield Photographed Together First Time Post-Split
- Lena Headey Reveals Second Baby Gender: Game of Thrones Star Expecting Girl
- Vampire Diaries Stars Candice Accola, Kat Graham Share Favorite Nina Dobrev Memories With Us Weekly: Watch!
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Blake Lively Just Called Ryan Reynolds a "Hypocrite" and He May Have Totally Deserved It After This Daring Stunt
- Kim Richards Attends Daughter Brooke's "Dream" Wedding in Mexico With Kyle Richards and Paris Hilton
- Kylie Jenner Kicks Off Memorial Day Weekend With Sexy Bikini Tops and Soaking Wet Jeans—Take a Look!