Chely Wright 'Ashamed' of Hurting Her Ex Brad Paisley
By PopEater Staff Posted May 5th 2010 10:05PM
In excerpts from her new book printed in People magazine, the country star -- who came out as a lesbian -- says an unknowing Paisley was a victim of her sexuality secret.
"I have not been ashamed of myself often," she says in the book excerpts, "but I am ashamed of myself for choosing to be so cruel to another human being."
"Perhaps this book and my coming out will help him to understand," Wright says.
Wright explains she did "love" Paisley. "But I was not in love with him," she wrote. In fact, she says she often cried "during those moments of physical intimacy."
"And I have no idea what he made of it when I cried," she added.
Wright says that Paisley was talking about "forever" and marriage and couldn't understand the problem with the relationship.
"Well, except for the tiny little fact of me being a lesbian," she wrote. "I was hoping I would fall out of favor with him. No such luck."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lil Wayne's tour bus hit by gunfire on Atlanta highway after performance
- 'Furious 7' box office champ for fourth straight weekend
- 'Good Fellas' actors spill secrets at 25th anniversary screening
- Joan Collins Reigns Supreme on The Royals: Read the Recap!
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians Recap: Pregnant Kourtney Kardashian Kicks Scott Disick Out of the House
- Game of Thrones Recap: Jon Snow Is Enraged, Sansa Stark Is Engaged in "High Sparrow"