Chely Wright 'Ashamed' of Hurting Her Ex Brad Paisley
By PopEater Staff Posted May 5th 2010 10:05PM
In excerpts from her new book printed in People magazine, the country star -- who came out as a lesbian -- says an unknowing Paisley was a victim of her sexuality secret.
"I have not been ashamed of myself often," she says in the book excerpts, "but I am ashamed of myself for choosing to be so cruel to another human being."
"Perhaps this book and my coming out will help him to understand," Wright says.
Wright explains she did "love" Paisley. "But I was not in love with him," she wrote. In fact, she says she often cried "during those moments of physical intimacy."
"And I have no idea what he made of it when I cried," she added.
Wright says that Paisley was talking about "forever" and marriage and couldn't understand the problem with the relationship.
"Well, except for the tiny little fact of me being a lesbian," she wrote. "I was hoping I would fall out of favor with him. No such luck."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robin Thicke reportedly dating 19-year-old model
- Model turned MMA fighter Paige VanZant never saw career coming
- 'Star Wars' trailer in nine theaters this weekend
- Michelle Duggar Reveals the Parenting Advice She'd Give Her Daughters
- Autumn Reeser, Entourage Actress, Files For Divorce From Husband Jesse Warren
- Kaley Cuoco Celebrates 29th Birthday With Surprise Party Planned by Husband Ryan Sweeting: See the Pictures
- Honeymoon’s Over! Newlyweds Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie Caught Fighting On Hotel Balcony In Sydney
- ?Desperate' Vicki Gunvalson Lying About Tamra Barney To Stir Up Drama
- Brooks Moves In! Vicki Gunvalson Takes Cheating, Cancer-Stricken Boyfriend Ayers Into Home