Chely Wright 'Ashamed' of Hurting Her Ex Brad Paisley
By PopEater Staff Posted May 5th 2010 10:05PM
In excerpts from her new book printed in People magazine, the country star -- who came out as a lesbian -- says an unknowing Paisley was a victim of her sexuality secret.
"I have not been ashamed of myself often," she says in the book excerpts, "but I am ashamed of myself for choosing to be so cruel to another human being."
"Perhaps this book and my coming out will help him to understand," Wright says.
Wright explains she did "love" Paisley. "But I was not in love with him," she wrote. In fact, she says she often cried "during those moments of physical intimacy."
"And I have no idea what he made of it when I cried," she added.
Wright says that Paisley was talking about "forever" and marriage and couldn't understand the problem with the relationship.
"Well, except for the tiny little fact of me being a lesbian," she wrote. "I was hoping I would fall out of favor with him. No such luck."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi Celebrates Great Gatsby-Themed Bridal Shower With Jersey Shore's Sammi Giancola and Deena Cortese: All the Details
- Jake Gyllenhaal Looks Gaunt in Creepy New Nightcrawler Trailer
- Days of Our Lives Actress Eileen Davidson Joining The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Police Found Sandra Bullock's Stalker With An Arsenal Of Weapons ? Now She Wants To Flee Hollywood For Good
- Chris Pratt Attends The European Premiere Of ‘Guardians Of The Galaxy’ At The Empire Leicester Square
- Scare Tactics? Author Of New Clinton Expos