Chely Wright 'Ashamed' of Hurting Her Ex Brad Paisley
By PopEater Staff Posted May 5th 2010 10:05PM
In excerpts from her new book printed in People magazine, the country star -- who came out as a lesbian -- says an unknowing Paisley was a victim of her sexuality secret.
"I have not been ashamed of myself often," she says in the book excerpts, "but I am ashamed of myself for choosing to be so cruel to another human being."
"Perhaps this book and my coming out will help him to understand," Wright says.
Wright explains she did "love" Paisley. "But I was not in love with him," she wrote. In fact, she says she often cried "during those moments of physical intimacy."
"And I have no idea what he made of it when I cried," she added.
Wright says that Paisley was talking about "forever" and marriage and couldn't understand the problem with the relationship.
"Well, except for the tiny little fact of me being a lesbian," she wrote. "I was hoping I would fall out of favor with him. No such luck."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Former 'Jeopardy' contestant indicted for assaulting legislator's wife
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week
- 'Blurred Lines' model Emily Ratajkowski: Men need to get over naked women
- Pamela Anderson, Carey Hart Slam ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in Online Rants
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off 7-Pound Weight Loss in $3,000 Cutout Jumpsuit Complete With Abs, Sideboob : Picture
- Wilmer Valderrama Sends Girlfriend Demi Lovato a Sweet Birthday Message: "Love You Through All"
- She's ?Stronger!' Britney Spears Wants Father's Conservatorship to End, Feels Ready To Marry Boyfriend David Lucado
- Heather Mack Murder Case: Mother Cashed In On Lawsuit Proceeds ? Contrary To Father's Will Wishes ? 2 Years Ago
- Bitter Breakup: Rosie Pierri's Ex Ellen Minkin SLAMS ?Real Housewives Of New Jersey' Star: ?I Feel Like She Used Me!'