Chely Wright 'Ashamed' of Hurting Her Ex Brad Paisley
By PopEater Staff Posted May 5th 2010 10:05PM
In excerpts from her new book printed in People magazine, the country star -- who came out as a lesbian -- says an unknowing Paisley was a victim of her sexuality secret.
"I have not been ashamed of myself often," she says in the book excerpts, "but I am ashamed of myself for choosing to be so cruel to another human being."
"Perhaps this book and my coming out will help him to understand," Wright says.
Wright explains she did "love" Paisley. "But I was not in love with him," she wrote. In fact, she says she often cried "during those moments of physical intimacy."
"And I have no idea what he made of it when I cried," she added.
Wright says that Paisley was talking about "forever" and marriage and couldn't understand the problem with the relationship.
"Well, except for the tiny little fact of me being a lesbian," she wrote. "I was hoping I would fall out of favor with him. No such luck."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Garth Brooks spills the beans, announces upcoming world tour
- Sarah Palin's 'Amazing America' to air on Sportsman Channel next year
- Disney Diva! Selena Gomez drops F-bomb and storms off stage at Jingle Ball
- Aron Ralston, Man Who Inspired 127 Hours, Arrested on Suspicion of Domestic Violence: See His Mugshot
- Katy Perry Russell Brand Divorce Felt "Too Intense" at First, I Just Drank, Ate Cheetos
- Gwyneth Paltrow Attends Jennifer Aniston's Holiday Party: Brad Pitt's Exes Unite, Picture
- OUTRAGE! Tila Tequila Hit With Backlash After Claiming Paul Walker’s Death Was ‘Ritualistic’ Murder
- Battered Barron Hilton Returns To Los Angeles To Meet With Plastic Surgeons