Michelle McGee: Sandra Bullock Shares Blame for Affair
By PopEater Staff Posted May 5th 2010 09:06PM
Speaking on the Howard Stern show on Wednesday, McGee said of Bullock, "I feel bad for her, I do."
But then, she added about Bullock in explanation: "They slept with 9 dogs in the bed ... she liked to sleep with all the dogs in the bed."
McGee was promoting an upcoming extreme wrestling match with porn star Gina Lynn, but ended up talking extensively about her affair with James, including her introduction through Myspace.
After weeks of correspondence, James eventually invited her for a tour of his bike shop, which ended, naturally, on the coffin-shaped couch in his office. "Yeah, it wasn't excellent," she said. While she claims she wasn't overly impressed, she added that his hands were strong, because he "literally ripped (my leggings) off."
McGee also insisted she is not a white supremacist. "No, not very white supremacist. No. No, more like white pride stuff."
In the end, McGee says she got very little out of the relationship with James in terms of material goods. "He gave me a T-shirt once ... it had wolves on it," she said.
But no fancy dinner. "I didn't even get a slice of pizza."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Anna Kendrick Was "Pissed" Jake Gyllenhaal Dropped Out of Into the Woods
- Justin Long: Taylor Swift Caught Me Humming "Shake It Off" At The Knicks Game!
- Tila Tequila Debuts Adorable Newborn Daughter Isabella -- See Her Pictures!
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- '19 Kids & Counting's' cousin Amy Duggar reaches for Nashville dreams
- Renée Zellweger's Dramatic New Look On-Set May Just Get Fans Talking Again—See the Pic!
- Love Actually's "Honest" Trailer Will Reminds You How Amazing the Cast Is—and the Movie Isn't! Watch:
- Creed's Scott Stapp Says He's Broke and Living in a Holiday Inn, Alleges "a Lot of Money Was Stolen From Me"