Michelle McGee: Sandra Bullock Shares Blame for Affair
By PopEater Staff Posted May 5th 2010 09:06PM
Speaking on the Howard Stern show on Wednesday, McGee said of Bullock, "I feel bad for her, I do."
But then, she added about Bullock in explanation: "They slept with 9 dogs in the bed ... she liked to sleep with all the dogs in the bed."
McGee was promoting an upcoming extreme wrestling match with porn star Gina Lynn, but ended up talking extensively about her affair with James, including her introduction through Myspace.
After weeks of correspondence, James eventually invited her for a tour of his bike shop, which ended, naturally, on the coffin-shaped couch in his office. "Yeah, it wasn't excellent," she said. While she claims she wasn't overly impressed, she added that his hands were strong, because he "literally ripped (my leggings) off."
McGee also insisted she is not a white supremacist. "No, not very white supremacist. No. No, more like white pride stuff."
In the end, McGee says she got very little out of the relationship with James in terms of material goods. "He gave me a T-shirt once ... it had wolves on it," she said.
But no fancy dinner. "I didn't even get a slice of pizza."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gretchen Rossi Shakes Off Her Haters With Taylor Swift Lip Sync: See Real Housewives of Orange County Alum's Outrageous New Video
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Sandra Lee Leaves Hospital After Breast Cancer Surgery, Now at Home With Andrew Cuomo and Pet Birds
- Anne Meara's Son Ben Stiller Steps Out After Mom's Death, Thanks Friends and Fans—Read His Heartfelt Message
- This Is What the Cast of Jurassic Park Looks Like Now