Michelle McGee: Sandra Bullock Shares Blame for Affair
By PopEater Staff Posted May 5th 2010 09:06PM
Speaking on the Howard Stern show on Wednesday, McGee said of Bullock, "I feel bad for her, I do."
But then, she added about Bullock in explanation: "They slept with 9 dogs in the bed ... she liked to sleep with all the dogs in the bed."
McGee was promoting an upcoming extreme wrestling match with porn star Gina Lynn, but ended up talking extensively about her affair with James, including her introduction through Myspace.
After weeks of correspondence, James eventually invited her for a tour of his bike shop, which ended, naturally, on the coffin-shaped couch in his office. "Yeah, it wasn't excellent," she said. While she claims she wasn't overly impressed, she added that his hands were strong, because he "literally ripped (my leggings) off."
McGee also insisted she is not a white supremacist. "No, not very white supremacist. No. No, more like white pride stuff."
In the end, McGee says she got very little out of the relationship with James in terms of material goods. "He gave me a T-shirt once ... it had wolves on it," she said.
But no fancy dinner. "I didn't even get a slice of pizza."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper
- ?I'm Hurt' ? Anna Shannon Confirms She Was Victim Of Mama June's Child Molester Boyfriend, Says Relationship With Mother ?Over'
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!