'American Idol' Edits Lady Gaga's Full Performance
By PopEater Staff Posted May 6th 2010 11:04AM
Twitter. She pre-taped her 'Alejandro' and 'Bad Romance' performance, which originally ran about six-and-a-half minutes in length. But due to time constraints, the show cut it down to just under five minutes. Gaga performed in true 'Fame Monster' style, featuring smoke machines, eight shirtless dancers and a large statue of an archangel.
Full Length Performance
Edited 'Idol' Version
The singer started her performance sitting at a piano, which she played as she sang the opening lines of her hit song 'Bad Romance' before proceeding into her latest single, 'Alejandro,' with outrageous dancing -- which looked very Madonna-esque.
According to WWD, Gaga wore a lace, mesh and crystal-studded bodysuit designed by Armani. The designer described the outfit as "pure fantasy."
As for Gaga herself, Armani calls her a "modern phenomenon who has proved to be fascinating, and whose every appearance is a piece of theatre."
Lady Gaga Photos
Lady Gaga performs at a charity concert in Tokyo on April 20, 2010. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Garth Brooks may surpass Elvis Presley by releasing digital music
- Peaches Geldof died from a heroin overdose after relapse, coroner says
- Snoop Dogg: I smoked weed 'in the bathroom' at the White House
- Soon you'll be able to see James Franco in ?Of Mice and Men' onscreen
- Batman at 75: DC Comics co-publisher discusses the Dark Knight's future
- You can't donate to Jon Stewart's CNN Kickstarter, but you can laugh at it
- Is It Really Over? Robin Thicke & Paula Patton Selling Hollywood Hills Home
- ?Glee' Star Naya Rivera Secretly Marries Ryan Dorsey? Who Is He?
- See Bindi Irwin at 16! Her New Heartfelt Interview About Losing Her Dad
- Miranda Kerr, Kim Kardashian and Emily Blunt Do Denim-on-Denim: How to Wear the Trend
- Magic in the Moonlight Review: Emma Stone, Colin Firth Have "Chemistry," Yet Woody Allen's Film Is "Fluffier Than a Croissant"
- Taylor Swift Recalls Embarrassing School Pictures: "My Style Forever Was Going to Be Cornrows"