'American Idol' Edits Lady Gaga's Full Performance
By PopEater Staff Posted May 6th 2010 11:04AM
Twitter. She pre-taped her 'Alejandro' and 'Bad Romance' performance, which originally ran about six-and-a-half minutes in length. But due to time constraints, the show cut it down to just under five minutes. Gaga performed in true 'Fame Monster' style, featuring smoke machines, eight shirtless dancers and a large statue of an archangel.
Full Length Performance
Edited 'Idol' Version
The singer started her performance sitting at a piano, which she played as she sang the opening lines of her hit song 'Bad Romance' before proceeding into her latest single, 'Alejandro,' with outrageous dancing -- which looked very Madonna-esque.
According to WWD, Gaga wore a lace, mesh and crystal-studded bodysuit designed by Armani. The designer described the outfit as "pure fantasy."
As for Gaga herself, Armani calls her a "modern phenomenon who has proved to be fascinating, and whose every appearance is a piece of theatre."
Lady Gaga Photos
Lady Gaga performs at a charity concert in Tokyo on April 20, 2010. More photos >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- President to take wilderness trip with Bear Grylls
- Danica McKellar joins 2016 Miss America competition as judge
- Hulk Hogan: I'm not a racist
- Extra Scoop: Josh Duggar ‘Lived a Covert and Extensive Life of Evil' Says Jessa's Father-in-Law
- Emmy Rossum Is Engaged to 'Mr. Robot' Creator Sam Esmail
- Brody Jenner Talks Deejaying and Caitlyn as He Helps Open SKY Waikiki