Gordon Ramsay Sued for $41,000 Unpaid Wine Bill
Wineberry America is behind the lawsuit, claiming the 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'Kitchen Nightmares' star ordered wine to his recently sold NYC restaurant, The London, from 2007 to 2009. Over time, the hotheaded chef stopped paying, the case alleges.
"We are in the process of working through any outstanding claims in regard to The London NYC and bills will be paid in due course," a Ramsay spokesperson told the Daily Telegraph. Read on to hear the diss Ramsay's celeb chef nemesis Jamie Oliver piled onto the news.
In curiously apt timing with the lawsuit news, former 'Naked Chef' host Jamie Oliver spiced up the allegations with a bit of smack talk, saying, "Men big everything up non-stop, but women tell you the truth. If I was to choose between Gordon Ramsay's cookbook or [wife] Tana Ramsay's, it would be Tana's every time. In my opinion, her books are a damn sight better than his," Monsters and Critics reports.
The site recalls Ramsay calling the star of 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution' a "one-pot wonder" and also notes Ramsay's claim that the last time he complained about food in a restaurant was at an Oliver-run establishment.
Check our PopEater's interview with Jamie Oliver.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Karen O Is Pregnant! Yeah Yeah Yeahs Singer Expecting First Child With Husband Barnaby Clay
- Catelynn Lowell, Tyler Baltierra Clash With Carly's Adoptive Parents: Watch the Teen Mom OG Sneak Peek Clip!
- Shakira Cheers on Boyfriend Gerard Pique With Sons Milan, Sasha: Adorable Pictures!
- 'Furious 7' tops box office for third straight week
- Ringo Starr inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Bobby Flay reportedly had an affair that ruined his marriage to Stephanie March