Gordon Ramsay Sued for $41,000 Unpaid Wine Bill
Wineberry America is behind the lawsuit, claiming the 'Hell's Kitchen' and 'Kitchen Nightmares' star ordered wine to his recently sold NYC restaurant, The London, from 2007 to 2009. Over time, the hotheaded chef stopped paying, the case alleges.
"We are in the process of working through any outstanding claims in regard to The London NYC and bills will be paid in due course," a Ramsay spokesperson told the Daily Telegraph. Read on to hear the diss Ramsay's celeb chef nemesis Jamie Oliver piled onto the news.
In curiously apt timing with the lawsuit news, former 'Naked Chef' host Jamie Oliver spiced up the allegations with a bit of smack talk, saying, "Men big everything up non-stop, but women tell you the truth. If I was to choose between Gordon Ramsay's cookbook or [wife] Tana Ramsay's, it would be Tana's every time. In my opinion, her books are a damn sight better than his," Monsters and Critics reports.
The site recalls Ramsay calling the star of 'Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution' a "one-pot wonder" and also notes Ramsay's claim that the last time he complained about food in a restaurant was at an Oliver-run establishment.
Check our PopEater's interview with Jamie Oliver.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lauren Conrad Reveals How She Chose Her 10 Bridesmaids For Wedding: "The More the Merrier!"
- Kunal Nayyar Sings Boyz II Men: Watch The Big Bang Theory Star's Rendition of "I'll Make Love to You"
- Tom Brady Posts Old Resume on Facebook for Throwback Thursday: Golf Course Sales Rep, Park Security Manager, Big Ten Champion
- Beyonce's Shame: Dad Mathew Knowles' New Baby Mama Has History Of Prostitution, DWI Arrests ? Court Docs Expose Her Criminal History
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards
- Fall TV Obsessions: Matt Ryan Is Absolutely Perfect as Constantine
- It's the 10th Anniversary of Britney Spears and Kevin Federline's Wedding! See the Former Chaotic Couple's Best Pics
- A Glitch Is Causing This Talking Barbie to Sound Like She's Screaming Out F-Bombs