Justin Bieber Reassures Death-Threat-Sending Fans: 'I'm Not Dating Kim Kardashian'
By PopEater Staff Posted May 6th 2010 06:10AM
It's official: Justin Bieber and Kim Kardashian aren't dating. In fact, they never were. But his fans thought otherwise and freaked out. It all started at the White House Correspondents Dinner last Saturday, when Justin Bieber, 16, tweeted a photo of himself posing with Kim Kardashian, 29, with the message, "Look, it's my girlfriend!" Moments later, Kardashian tweeted back, "I officially have Bieber fever!!!"
Kim Kardashian Photos
WASHINGTON - MAY 01: Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber attend the TIME/CNN/People/Fortune 2010 White House Correspondents' dinner pre-party at Hilton Washington Hotel on May 1, 2010 in Washington, DC. (Photo by Larry Busacca/Getty Images for Time Inc) *** Local Caption *** Kim Kardashian;Justin Bieber
Getty Images for Time Inc
Getty Images North America
Well, Bieber's fans weren't too happy to see the 16-year-old pop sensation flirting with the 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' reality starlet. In fact, Kardashian started receiving threats not long after the tweets went public. On Tuesday night, she tweeted to Bieber, "Seriously Biebs! I'm getting death threats from your fans! This is unBeliebable!!!"
That's right, folks. Justin Beiber's fans sent Kim Kardashian death threats -- just for taking a photo and tweeting with him!
In an effort to calm everyone down, Beiber hit his Twitter account again on Wednesday. The teen heartbreaker wrote, "Ladies calm down. [Kardashian] is a friend. A very sexy friend but a friend. No need 4 threats. Let's all be friends and hang out often."
Unfamiliar with the Bieber craze? Read PopEater's 'Dummies Guide to Justin Bieber.'
MORE ABOUT Justin Bieber
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Justin Bieber Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Cancelled After Sex Offender Reports; Tori Spelling Reflects From Hospital Bed: Top 5 Stories
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper
- ?I'm Hurt' ? Anna Shannon Confirms She Was Victim Of Mama June's Child Molester Boyfriend, Says Relationship With Mother ?Over'
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine
- Neil Patrick Harris Spills His Oscar Prep and Gets Fascinated by Jason Kennedy's Magic Trick—Watch Now!